Chapter 6

Tae was bored as fuck in class. He had English, and being Korean and everything made it EXTRA difficult. He may be a straight A student, but he still struggled a lot. That was the thing Tae was teased for the most in high school, for being a 'nerd'. But in college its way different, people actually admire how smart he is. 

But not Mark and his friends. Fuck them. Plus, he did see Hoseok trip Mark in the hallway, so he feels slightly better about the whole thing. 

And he had a new friend in the process. Jungkook. Don't ask why, but just seeing the boys name in his contacts made Tae have butterflies in his stomach. He has yet to tell hobi about it, but he can already picture the reaction. His friend is so extra but he loves him to death, plus he's the only one who deals with his shit...

During his lesson, he felt his phone buzz in his bomber jacket. He slowly pulled out the device since no phones were allowed, and saw Jungkook had responded to his dumbass attempt to flirt.

Jungkook was in class himself when he finally responded to Taehyung's text.

"Tae tae is smart huh? You are soooo bad at this kook," 

"Shut up Yoongi!" Jungkook whispered to his friend who was too busy all up in his business and not paying attention to their math lesson. He's not either, but still, Yoongi needs to step off. 

Jungkook blushed when Tae called him cute, and kookie, he liked that nickname

Jungkook blushed when Tae called him cute, and kookie, he liked that nickname. He rushed out the school when the bell signalled class was over for he was excited to go home and text his tae tae. 

Taehyung was thinking the same thing, still bored as fuck in English, that he was excited to keep talking to Jungkook.

His jungkookie...

----

ending was cheesy asf lmao sorry XD