Chapter 11

It's been two months since Taehyung and Jungkook started texting each other. Winter break was approaching, which meant Christmas, and Tae's birthday. 

He never really liked his birthday, since his parents separated around the same time. He still talks to them, but mostly his mom. She's the only one who knows he's gay, his dad is ok with it but he has his moments.

Unfortunately, Tae had to be at his college the week before his birthday because he found out last minute that he's down a credit. So, he'll be in a cold classroom while his friends are enjoying vacation time.

Which is where he's at now, bored as fuck as usual...

But luckily for him, Jungkook is messaging him while he tunes out the professors voice talking about drones or whatever.

"No phones please," said the dumbass teacher. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, and got up from his seat going to the bathroom down the hall. He was so bored, he decided to just stay in the bathroom until lecture was over. He didn't care if they all thought he was taking a shit, fuck it.

[Jungkook's college tour]

"And here is the art wing, where we have the lectures and painting rooms. You go ahead and look around, I need to make a call," said Dean Park.

Jungkook nodded and wandered around the halls. He really liked this college, maybe he'll apply. He does need a 4.0, and he's sure he can get it by the time he graduates.

He's passing the lecture halls, and sees one room with the lights on. Must be one of those afternoon classes that Taehyung talked about. He guessed a lot of universities have those during break.

Or so he thought...

Jungkook blushed at Tae's sweet reply and then had the sudden urge to pee, and saw a men's room down the hall

Jungkook blushed at Tae's sweet reply and then had the sudden urge to pee, and saw a men's room down the hall. He quickly went, and opened the door hearing there was one other person in there. 

He opened a stall door and did his business. 

He heard a flush next to him, and after flushing himself he looked down at his shoes getting out. The younger turned on the sink, his head still down, and washed his hands while the other guy did the same.

Jungkook hates making eye contact with strangers, but out of curiosity he glanced sideways at the guy and he swore his breathe caught in his throat.

This guy was no stranger.

Nope.

It was Taehyung.

...

"tae tae?"