Chapter 17

heyo its been 84 years but I'm back

----

Jungkook is panicking.

He's an 18 year old, kind of anti social but-not-as-much-as-yoongi kind of person. When Taehyung invited him to his Christmas/birthday party of course he was excited, anyone would be when if their crush invited them to a party.

But him and parties never met before. And he's just about turned his room upside down trying to look for a decent outfit. It's about 6:30pm now, the party starts at 7. 

I need a miracle.

Jungkook was too busy rummaging through his closet to hear his front door open, with the sound of his next door neighbor calling his name from the living room.

"Yah! Jungkook-ssi you're mail got mixed with mine again,"

Silence. That's all Kim Seokjin heard and he worriedly entered the small bedroom to see the maknae in a pile of white t shirts. 

"Jungkook what the hell," 

That startled the younger who turned to face his hyung. Seokjin noticed the flushed look on his face, and all he could do was let out a chuckle. "What is all this? Is it laundry day?"

"No hyung, I have a party in 30 minutes and I just can't find the right thing to wear. I'm hopeless, and ugly and he probably won't even like me after tonight,"

Seokjin gasped. "He? This is about a guy," he smirked and Jungkook blushed and stood up and nodded sheepishly while pushing his timbs to the side. He's tripped over them three times already. "Yeah, his name is Taehyung. I like him, a lot and I just don't want to make a fool of myself,"

The pink haired elder nodded in understanding (A/N: yes pink hair Jin bc hot as fuuuck)  

"Let me help, I'm sure we can think of something,"

Jungkook smiled at that, whilst holding a white shirt in his hand. "Ok, I trust you hyung. And hey if you're not busy you can come with. I already have Yoongi going and-

"You convinced that rock to actually move a limb tonight? I'm impressed," he said laughing his iconic windshield laugh. "Sure, I'll go,"

a little soft jinkook lol

---

The three exited the car, with Jungkook wiping his sweaty hands on his black jeans which Seokjin said would hug his legs nicely

He was right. 

The whole look was giving Jungkook the boost of confidence he needed. 

(Them legs tho um what? I love jesus)

"Stop being so nervous you're cramping my style," 

Yoongi was not helpful. Seokjin playfully slapped his arm and told Jungkook every will be fine and that Tae will not think he looks like a pale egg shell. 

"Shut up hyung you're the one who wanted to stay home," 

It was until Seokjin rang the door bell that Jungkook lost all power of breathing. Taehyung opened the door and looked absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming,," Tae ushered them in, and Seokjin shoved Jungkook to help him come back to reality

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming,," Tae ushered them in, and Seokjin shoved Jungkook to help him come back to reality. He went inside, still looking at Tae. "You can put your coats in my room, and drinks and food are in the kitchen. Oh, and kookie I have that book you wanted to borrow," he said with his boxy smile and Jungkook just melted a little. 

"Thanks Tae, oh this is my neighbor Seokjin. Hyung this is-

"Taehyung. Hi nice to meet you I'm Kim Seokjin, Jungkook just never shuts up about you," the hyung said and Tae looked to Jungkook with a smirk and the maknae just blushed and sent Seokjin a glare that wasn't even acknowledged.

"I second that, now where's the food?" Yoongi asked and went to the kitchen passing by a few people, with one of them looking him up and down. 

Taehyung led them both to the kitchen, and the mystery man who was checking out Yoongi followed suit. "Tae, is this the guy you've been telling me about?"

"Uh yeah. Guys this is my friend Jimin. The only close to normal person in my life," he said and Jungkook and Seokjin bowed and that was until Yoongi came up with a plate of food. His cheeks filled resembling a chipmunk.

"Hyung, this is Tae's friend Jimin,"

Yoongi just nodded and left.

Jimin chuckled and watched him leave. "He's cute,"

Jungkook was shocked. No one ever saw Yoongi's rude behavior as cute. 

"Oh well he's single, and really nice guy,"

"Yeah super sweet. Like peaches and cream," Seokjin added just for the hell of it.

Jimin left and went to try and talk to the stone. aka Min Yoongi.

"Alright, there's only two more people I want you guys to meet. Uh where is he...Oh there he is! Namjoon ah!!"

Tae was waving to a tall, slim, man who just walked in with a six pack of beer and a ryan bear face mask on. He smiled, and you could tell by how his eyes squinted. "Hey bro, I got the good shit," he then took his mask off and placed it next to the beer. 

"Oh new faces. I'm Namjoon, Taehyung's older brother," he said and Jungkook and Seokjin bowed. "Hi, I'm Jungkook and this is Seokjin," 

Seokjin was not ok. Namjoon was so hot, he needed air. But he's a professional, and there's no way he's scaring off such a hottie.

"Yeah hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you," he said and Namjoon smiled with his dimples showing. "Likewise," Namjoon also thought Seokjin was insanely handsome, and that pink hair.

my god

Taehyung and Jungkook sensed what was going on and left the kitchen. They saw Jimin trying to talk to Yoongi, with the other still eating and acting like a really hot guy was not talking his ear off about his pet turtle. 

"So, you have yet to meet my eomma. She's not here yet but, you wanna hang in my room for a bit. I can see you're a bit uncomfortable with being around people, which I get! It's fine, I mean-

Jungkook laughed and cut him off. "Tae it's fine, we can hang until she gets here no big deal," he said and grabbed the older's hand and saw how he blushed seeing their hands intertwined. 

"Ok,"

---

lame but I'm trying hereee

but aye Namjin and Yoonmin