Chapter 15

annyeong bitches

double updates cuz i'm feeling it 

-----

"Hyung, what's going on?"

See. After Yoongi got the text from Jungkook saying his mom had passed away his heart ached for the younger. He knew that his mom has been sick for a while, but hearing that she was gone now did something to his cold heart. 

And why does he have to stall Taehyung? Yoongi may be older but he's also shorter and Taehyung can be very intimidating when he wants to be. 

Yoongi's palms were sweaty. He's not good at this, "So uh...dessert?"

Taehyung answered the same thing he did the last 10 times Yoongi had asked him if he wanted dessert.

His mom, who was with him when they arrived, was picked up by an old high school friend who was in the neighborhood. Leaving Tae to be in the presence of a very flustered Min Yoongi.

"Yah! Enough hyung. What's got you so riled up?" he asked furrowing his brows in confused with a hint of annoyance. He wanted to spend the rest of the day sulking about Jungkook, speaking of, he should ask Yoongi if he knows where he is.

"You're Jungkook's best friend right? Where is he?" 

Yoongi sighed and pushed the hair out of his eyes. (he needs a haircut like yesterday) "He went to see his family, something happened but it's better if he tells you himself," the older replied and Taehyung just look even more confused.

Did something happen to Jungkook? 

Is he ok?

Taehyung knows he should be mad but it seems like whatever happened must've had nothing to do with him after all. 

Yoongi's phone then went off and he looked at his lock screen. 

And as if right on queue, the door bells chimed signalling someone had come in

And as if right on queue, the door bells chimed signalling someone had come in. And that someone was Jungkook.

"Tae Tae hyung!"