Chapter 22

"You got everything?"

"Yup,"

"Underwear?"

Jungkook laughed and saw the nervous look on his dad's face "Yes appa, now go I'm gonna be late,"

Today, Jungkook is moving in with Taehyung, and his dad is really nervous to see his only child go off and live with a boyfriend and being at a University miles away from home. Jungkook had moved all his stuff from Yoongi's place, which is no difference since Jimin is moving in there a week later. Along with Namjoon, who finally moved out of his parents place and is moving in with Seokjin after dating over the summer.

His dad got out of the car, and gave his son one last hug. "Call me anytime, and let me know how your first day goes,"

Jungkook hugs his dad back, "Of course,"

His dad leaves with his eyes looking a bit misty, and drives off. 

Jungkook goes upstairs and to Taehyung's floor. Before reaching the door he shoots him a text.

"What the hell?" he mumbles under his breath and when he's about to knock the door swings open revealing Taehyung with a goofy grin on his face

"Gotcha," and kisses the younger before helping with his stuff.

Jungkook laughs and drags his other suitcase inside, ready to start his new life with the one he loves...

thanks to a wrong number.

{THE END}

---

that's all for this book, thanks for reading!

-A