Chapter 21

Graduation.

It's a time in everyone's life where they have to figure out what they are going to do with thier lives. 

But luckily for Jungkook he had it all figured out. 

He had the dream college, great friends, and his dream guy. There wasn't a thing he wasn't thankful for. Now, he stood on stage along with his other classmates getting ready to start the first day of the rest of his life. And shockingly, his dad came from Busan to see his son graduate even though he had a business to run. 

Taehyung stood in the audience along with Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok. 

"So, you're the boy my son has been spending all his time with?" asked Mr. Jeon, a very intimidating looking man if Taehyung can say so himself. 

He shook his hand diligently, "Yes sir, I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's boyfriend," he said and gave his best smile. Mr. Jeon only smirked, "Well, it's nice to know he's not just hanging around Yoongi. That kid really needs some sun on him," he said and Tae chuckled agreeing.

"Well I'd be there for him no matter what, I love him," he said and Mr. Jeon instantly approved of him. 

The ceremony started, with everyone's name being called. But Taehyung was only interested in one. 

Choi Minjae

Jeon Jungkook 

Jungkook got up from his seat to the stage, and heard his friends and family cheering for him. Seokjin is such a mom, he made a sign that said "Go JK" on it. Namjoon helped, and that's why there's a rip on the side. Such a clumsy man. 

He got his diploma, shook his principal's hand, and saw Taehyung blowing him a kiss which he pretended to catch. 

Min Yoongi

A shock to everyone. Min Yoongi graduated. 

Jimin was the loudest one, which caused the older to blush on his way to the stage hearing "Go Yoongi, that's my baby graduating!" 

cute.

Once everyone was called and they all threw their caps in the air, Taehyung was on a mission to find Jungkook in the sea of people. Once he spotted him, he ran and spun him around and kissed him deeply. "I'm so proud of you,"

"Thanks tae tae," 

Taehyung blushed at the nickname and cleared his throat. "I have to ask you something,"

Jungkook nodded and ushered him to continue, "Move in with me?"

The younger grinned giving his best bunny like smile.

"I'd love to,"

---

:)