Chapter 19

"what the fuck," Yoongi muttered under his breath

"what the fuck," Yoongi muttered under his breath. How the hell did-

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

All he heard was loud laughter as soon as he yelled for his roommate. Jungkook knew what was happening already and bolted from the kitchen when seeing his hyung stomping towards him with his ears basically blaring smoke.

"Why is that guy from the party basically kidnapping me into coffee?!"

Jungkook, who was hiding behind the couch, peeked his head up and said, "Because you're a sad, lonely pebble-

"Enough. Why did you give him my number without asking?"

"Because you're a sad, lo-

Yoongi sighed and tugged his hair frustratingly, "That doesn't mean you just give my number to strangers,"

"But he's really nice!"

"You met him one time!"

"But still-

*ding dong*

"He's here!" Jungkook shoved Yoongi into his room and went for the door while shouting "Go make yourself less Yoongi!" 

Yoongi whined and just threw on the jeans he wore today for work and a flannel around his white t shirt. He smelled his armpits real quick, and satisfied with the smell, walked to the living room to see this so called "Park Jimin" chatting with Jungkook.

And wow. He's actually ... cute.

"There he is. Yoongi this is Jimin, you remember Jimin right?"

Jimin smiled and his eyes squinted in the cutest way and Yoongi wanted to jump out the window but the fire escape is blocking his death.

(

So squishy uwu)

"Yeah, whatever,"

Jimin only smiled wider and Jungkook giggled at how cute they were. A sunshine and a dark cloud.

"I'll bring him back by 8,"

Jungkook laughed, "Have him for as long as you like, Tae is coming over anyway,"

"Oh, you guys are together? Namjoon owes me 20 bucks!"

Before Jungkook could ask what he was talking about, the two were already out the door.

And as if right on cue, his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, he smiled and ran to his room to get ready to spend time with his Tae Tae.

----
Just a filler.

I love yoonmin 💕