Chapter Two: Welcome Back

Naomi's POV

"I'm sooo bored," a voice whined.

"Be quiet, Eva. You'll wake her up," a softer voice murmured.

Well then...that's a little too late. I groggily opened my eyes, only to close them again because of the harsh light.

"Yay! See, Keira? She's okay!" I heard Ella cheer.

"What...?" I said, still half-asleep.

"Good to see ya awake Naomi, you had us worried for a bit," Eva said, her shoulders visibly drooping down in relief.

"Um, what happened again?" I asked looking around.

Eva and Ella were standing next to the wall, whilst Keira was sitting at her own bed...huh. Right, the stab to the side.

Everything was white...not a hospital, not a hospital, not a hospital...

"Yeah, you had a fractured clavicle and three fractured ribs. One of them punctured a lung. We're at the hospital right now," Keira informed her.

Damn it!

I mean, not damn it, considering I'm alive, but white is seriously such a boring colour scheme. A bit of blue or red won't set off epilepsy.

"I see. So am I gonna be fine?" I asked rubbing my head in slight pain.

"Yep, you'll be fit as a fiddle in a week," Keira replied.

"What? That's impossible. Bones take ages to heal!" I protested.

Suddenly all three of them wilted. They seemed to have something heavy on their shoulders.

"What is it guys?" I asked, "Explain."

"Well, we were allowed to come with you guys here for some reason, I think it's because Eva wouldn't let go of Keira but the rest of the class is being kept on temporary arrest. I don't want to startle you but I think we're either caught up in a really well staged prank, hallucinating or we're really stuck in the world of Naruto," Ella said slowly.

"I don't know man. I could've sworn I was hallucinating. I thought I saw Kakashi," I groaned.

"But...we can feel pain right? If it's fake then we shouldn't be able to feel anything," Keira suggested hesitantly.

As if the universe had to prove a point, my shoulder cramped as I tried to turn my neck.

"Shit that hurts, definitely not dreaming," I groaned.

"Naomi! Stop moving!" Eva fussed.

A nurse suddenly pushed the door open, "You have some visitors! Oh, you're awake!"

She walked over to my bed and started asking me questions.

"Are you feeling any pain? What about tension? Headache? Hungry?" she asked in succession.

"Um...no, kinda, not really and yes," I answered, slowly.

"Good," she smiled, "You have a few visitors and meanwhile, I arrange a meal."

"Okay...thanks," I told her.

The nurse quickly left the room only to be replaced by three others.

And oh my...I think my brain finally exploded.

"Um guys, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one but I think I see three people dressed as Kakashi, Gai and the Third Hokage."