Jungkook - Lunch

(◕ᴗ◕✿) requested 

I was walking to an eatery using the directions Erika sent me for a lunch date that she planned. Each step I took made me anxious.

What was I thinking? Why did I agree with my best friend to set me up on a blind date? For all I know, he'll be a complete creep.

"Right," I say out loud following the directions Erika sent and I look up to see where I was, "Then a few more steps ahead and you'll see letters that are in Korean which means 'eat well' ... So the restaurant is Korean?" I ask towards myself and just kept walking.

First, she sets me up with a guy I don't know and then she brings me to a place I wasn't familiar with, this guy better be worth it, or Erika will be dead later.

A few more steps I see the words she was talking about in red and blue letters. I stop in my tracks feeling nervous.

"I got this, it's just a date ... with a stranger ... I hate Erika," I take deep breaths as I walk closer and closer, "It's not like this is my first date, why am I so nervous? I can do this."

As I arrived at the entrance a waiter opens the door greeting me, "Welcome," he said smiling and I smile back, I quickly glimpse inside and I feel like running.

"Sorry," I said and walked a few steps away from the restaurant and dialed Erika.

"Hey!" She greets, "So did you find the place? Pretty cute right –"

"I can't do this," I said nervously looking back in the restaurant.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"I'm saying I can't do this," I said looking at the entrance and I can see the waiter who greeted me and he just smiled politely making me look away.

"Look, (Y/N), it's been months since you're break up, you deserve this," Erika said firmly.

"No! I'm not ready!" A couple entering the restaurant stared at me like I'm crazy, maybe I was.

"When will you ever be?" She asks making me think.

"Erika –"

"No. You can do this, I know you can, and have you seen the guy?" I shook my head and remembered I was on the phone.

"No, but –"

"Go. Inside. I promise you, he's a sweet and kind guy, plus did I mentioned his well-built? If you don't date him, I sure will," And I bet she probably would.

"If he's so great, then why don't you?" I talked back.

"Well I already did, it didn't work out," She said nonchalantly.

"What I'm getting is that he wasn't good enough for you, but he is for me," I said and she laughed.

"Absolutely not! I thought that he's way too good for me, but definitely up to your standards! And he's such a big upgrade from that jerk you dated! Just go inside and – wait, he just texted me," I waited for her and she let out a squeal making me bring my phone away from my ear.

"What the hell Erika?!" And she just giggled.

"He texted that, 'Hey Erika, is your friend still coming? Did she get lost? I could pick her up.' Isn't that adorable? He's worried about you!" She gushed.

"I'm sure any normal person would wonder if their date was coming or not," I said.

"You're such a buzzkill! Just go in already! I'm hanging up! Bye!"