Author's note

Hey! I just want to tell you a few things before you continue reading, but if you want to skip this, it's totally fine, enjoy reading!

About the imagines:

1. They're all written in the first person (unless noted in the imagine otherwise)

2. I do take requests, just tell me with which member from BTS. You can also request an imagine with more than one member in it, but if you only have one specific member in mind that's fine, at times I do put other members as side characters in the imagines. (if you have a concept in mind, feel free to share it)

3. The theme of my imagines are cute, sweet, rom-com with some angst from time to time. But if you want a different theme to your imagine, it's absolutely alright to specify. [I don't take smut requests]

4. Remember that all that I've written is purely fictional, I do not claim they speak or act the way I've written. They are just imagines, that are inspired by BTS.

5. If you feel inspired to use one of my imagines to be a basis of your fanfic, feel free to use it! Just tell me about it, I'd love to read the possible outcome of of my imagine, if it was a long-length story.

6. If you did request an imagine, please be patient with me. Despite my love for writing, I do have other obligations. But, I assure you, you don't have to wait long. I finish imagines within 2 days or a week's time. The times differ according to my circumstance and if I'm inspired.

7. Even though you requested, I will not use your name for the imagine. I will still continue to use '(y/n)' so that others can enjoy the imagine as well.

That's it for now, please keep in mind to read the Author's note at the end of each imagine, because there are some things I'd like to tell you!

I encourage that you don't be a silent reader, please vote and comment. I would really appreciate that! Also, I want to fangirl with you, as I did writing these imagines! So feel free to express yourself in the comments, even if you'll just keyboard smash.

If there's anything I should work on don't be shy and tell me, it helps me as a writer to be better. And if you see typos and errors, inform me as well!

I truly hope you'd enjoy all the imagines!