Taehyung - Special

(◕ᴗ◕✿) requested 

It was early morning and I woke up by a phone call from Taehyung, my best friend, my boyfriend. I turned on the lamp on my bedside table before answering.

"Hello," I answered quite sleepy.

"(Y/N)! Did I wake up?" He asked, his voice so energetic, it was too much for me. Well, what did I expect? I am dating a global artist. He is too much for me.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to see the time, it was 6:35 in the morning. "Are you crazy? It's just 6 AM!" I said and he laughed.

"I'm sorry babe, I just woke up and I wanted to hear your voice," He said his voice soft which made me sleepier.

"Well I want to sleep," I said closing my eyes, but still held the phone against my ear.

"Come on, you're no fun! Let's go out! I still have to make up for not being present on your birthday," He urged. It actually did sound inviting, but my love for sleep was fighting.

"Tae, I told you it was fine! Plus, you already bought me a bracelet, which I love," I said and looking at my arm where his extravagant gift was wrapped around my wrist. I smiled remembering the note that came with it.

"That's not enough!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes and sat up straight feeling more awake.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked as I swung my legs off to the side of the bed.

I walked towards the light switch to my room, which blinded me for a moment. "Well, I was hoping to keep it a surprise, but I promise you, it's going to fun!"

I rubbed my eyes adjusting them to the light. "You know I'd love to, but I have to study for my entrance exams."

"You still have a week and today is my only free day, and I want to spend it with you!" He said and honestly how could I say no to that? "Please?" He said making his voice sound child-like.

"When did I ever say no to you?" I replied and he yelled happily.

"Can you at least tell me what I should wear? I don't want to look underdressed where we're going," I said opening my closet, I looked at my clothes, and about ¼ of them came from Taehyung. The perks of having a boyfriend who loves fashion and loves to spoil.

"Mhmm," He hummed thinking and I put my phone on loudspeaker putting it on one of the shelves of clothes. I put my hands on my hips skimming through the clothes and thinking of an outfit myself.

"Do you still have the long flowy skirt I got you?" He asked and I looked around and pulled out the light pink skirt.

"Yeah," I said lying it down on my bed.

"That and a ... fitted sweater on top," I nodded and looked at my sweaters. I had a black, white, light blue and light gray one.

"I have a black, white, light blue and light gray one, what do I pair it with?" I grab the phone staring the sweater.

"Facetime me," He said and I clicked the camera icon and waited for our faces to show, "There's that beautiful face!" He instantly said making me giggle.

"You're just saying that I look horrible when I wake up," I said covering the bottom of my face with my free hand and he shook his head.

"Not at all, you're absolutely beautiful," He continued to compliment me and I felt I was blushing.

"Anyway, here are the sweaters," I said switching the camera and showed the sweaters to him.

"I think the grey one would fit it best, put them together?" I took the sweater out holding in on the hanger and brought it down to the skirt on my bed, "Perfect! Now, I want to see that pretty face of yours!" And I giggled, but before I turned the camera I saw my mask on my bedside table and put it on.