TWENTY

While Camila still wasn't sure what had gone on earlier in the evening to spark a change in Lauren, it was clear now that she was on a mission. It was a sexy mission, which was one of the better kinds, but it did leave her curious.

Lauren hadn't said much since they exited the cab, and when they arrived at the apartment, her lips were on Camila's before she even had the door open, stripping her of most of her capacity to think clearly. Camila had to admit, the wet clothes added a certain something, as the red dress Lauren wore was now a shade deeper, and her semi-wet hair framed her face in an intoxicating halo under the sconce light in the hallway. But it was her mouth that had Camila's attention, all hot and insistent in the best way possible. Lauren pulled away but only to open the damn door that seemed to be in the way of everything good Camila could imagine.

And she wasn't feeling very patient.

They stumbled into the darkened apartment, finding each other easily and meeting in a sexy exchange of lips, tongues, and touches, both light and firm. "Should we turn on a light?" Camila asked, between kisses.

"No light," Lauren said easily. Moonlight crisscrossed the loft's living room and illuminated the path that Lauren led them down to her bedroom, tugging Camila gently by the hand. The room was beautiful, from what she could see of it. The high ceilings of the living room extended into the bedroom. Lauren's bed faced an expanse of unobstructed windows that invited the twinkling lights of the city to dance in front of them now. But the view a little closer to her was better. She cupped Lauren's face with her hands. God, she was beautiful.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked.

Her answer was a searing kiss that had Camila forgetting the question and yearning for contact as her heart rate escalated and her arousal skyrocketed. Now. She needed more now. As Lauren kissed her into oblivion, she slipped a hand behind Camila and lowered the zipper to her dress. It fell to the floor, and with an intake of air, Lauren's eyes roamed her body. She hadn't worn a bra, and Lauren let out a little gasp at the sight. Lauren's lips parted and she trailed a hand from Camila's shoulder down across her breast, to her stomach, and inside the curve of her thigh, nearly bringing the brunette to her knees. Camila couldn't contain the murmur of pleasure that escaped her lips.

"Camz," Lauren whispered, stepping into her space and kissing her neck, slowly, skillfully.

Lauren did everything well, Camila noted peripherally, and seduction seemed to be no exception. She eased Camila backwards until the back of her knees brushed the bed before lowering her down entirely. From where she lay on the bed, Camila looked up at Lauren as the red dress came off, followed by the strapless bra, revealing the perfectly full breasts she longed to touch again. When Lauren lowered herself on top, skin on skin, Camila thought she'd come undone. She pushed up against Lauren and trailed her hands down Lauren's bare back, enjoying the warmth of her smooth skin. They were moving together already, legs intertwined, as there was no way not to be.

Lauren was lost in the most wonderful sense. She kissed down Camila's body, amazed at how soft she was, how wonderful she felt beneath her. Lauren was fully in control of the moment, and that's exactly how she needed it to be tonight. Driven by need, she was shocked at how quickly her body responded to Camila, who was easily the sexiest human she'd ever come in contact with.

Camila attempted to reverse their positions, but Lauren had a goal and had yet to achieve it. She eased off Camila and ran her fingers up the brunette's inner thighs and lightly across the cotton of her panties between them, eliciting a moan, a hotly erotic sound that Lauren wanted more of. She refocused on her breasts, kissing, licking, sucking, pulling a nipple fully into her mouth and letting her tongue play. She could do this for hours, she realized, moving on to the next breast. She was aware of Camila's straining against her, knew how wet she was, but Lauren wasn't ready yet. Camila whimpered quietly, seeking some sort of release, but Lauren pressed on, tasting, caressing, pushing, and licking. "What do you need?" she finally whispered in Camila's ear as she continued to massage her breasts and circled her thumb around each nipple.