chapter 3

Jasmine's POV

on the ride home I tried acting normal, Started asking Sam about Nann and his friends , Liam, Sean and Mike. "They are good, but we all missed you Jaz, I didn't tell them that you are coming but we were scheduled to watch a movie at the house, I'm sure it will be a great surprise to them. Oh and yeah, you are going to meet Troy too" Sam answered me.

"i missed them all too I even brought everyone a gift as it is the Christmas break. Did we pack them Cassie?"

"yes Jaz we packed them in the gifts bag" she answered me then flashed me a smile, I even smiled back, and that felt really good. I remembered then the lat part of what Sam sad.

"Troy...who is he?....Oh ya he is the one who was in Rome with his girlfriend when i came last Summer... it will be great to meet someone new..."

Sam looked at me and smiled , then he sobered "Oh ya Jaz don't say anything about Tessa, I mean Troy's girlfriend they had broken up badly and I think he can't forget her yet, so leave the subject alone please when you see him okay?"

"Ok Sam as you want"

We finally got home, and I saw that mom and dad were indeed waiting for us. I gazed at them, they both looke unceartin and afraid that i will lose it any secound, but I just flew up the stairs and flung myself at them, they started kissing me and asking questions.

I thought to myself that i was finally home and I was safe....

Sam's POV

Jaz seemed to relax when we got home, mom and dad took her to the study to hear the story it was clear that they were angry, not at her,but on the ass Harry l wish I can break his face.

The guys arrived about half an hour after Jaz went to take a short and get presentable. We are now sitting in the gaming room which had big LCD tv screen a lot of couches and an Xbox ps3,wii and a home theater system.

Liam was sitting on the floor a bowl of popcorn in his lap and half a liter of coke in his hand, he was truly a coke junkie.

Mike was sprawled on a couch with a pack of chips and a can of apple sider. Troy was sitting at the end of that couch seemingly engrossed, in the horror movie.

Sean was sitting next to me with half empty ice cream bucket, sitting beside his legs is his husky Mario. He is a beautiful grey colored dog.

Well.....lets say that I got the glory of the things I was seated beside Sean from one side and the table which held all of the junk food with the mini freezer beside it. Well you should get the idea....completely lazy.

We were so caught up in the movie, that we all jumped when Mario jumped up and started to bark excitedly.....

"What the hell Mario?!, tune it down!!", that was Sean who seemed bothered by the interruption of the movie.

The door ratted then opened, before any of my friends could do anything Mario had Jaz on the floor and was licking her face.

I got to laugh at the surprised startled faces.

They were so Dam funny Sean had his mouth wide open almost touching the ground, Max froze in his place like a statue. The hilarious one was Liam, Liam squealed a very girlish sound that made the whole lot crak into laughter.

Troy's POV

Mario jumped at the girl, who I suspect is jasmine, Sam's sister.

I looked at the beautiful pale skin which was mostly covered in pink sweatshirt and gray jeans, her beautiful long locks of hair framing her face perfectly, those eyes filled with spark, even with everything she recently went through. Simply she was a vision.

I stop there awed by here beauty frozen like the guys.

Have you ever beluved in love at first sight, well I didn't believe in that until I caught sight of Jasmine

The first one to get out of the trance was Max he practically flew over everything and pulled Jasmine in a bear hug .

Seeing them that close made me jealous

QQ