Ch.2 Like A Lollipop

I was on the streets walking around with no where to go this was harder then I thought, the movies made it look easy, like the person gets kicked out and then someone talks to her and offers for the girl to stay at his home and they fall in love. I've been walking aruond for days and the only look people have been giving me is the one that say 'she's homeless don't talk to her'. The first couple of days I've been living at Wal-Mart. Well they've banned me once they found out I wasn't paying them for anything, oh and the fact that I was living there with out any notice. Today all the homeless shelters are full so I guess I'll be sleeping on the street tonight. I found a bar and walked in ready to drink all my sorrows away. Hell my life is hell now why don't I just make it just a little fun. I sat at the bar and asked for a shot of gin and vodka.

 "ID please?" The bartender asked me.

 "Do I look old enough to drink?" I asked him, everybody always told me I could pull of for a twenty year old so I use it to my advantage.

 "Um, yeah but you don't look like you can afford it." He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

 "If I look old enough to drink that means I am old enough to drink. Not to mention it's dumb to assume a person with no money would walk into a bar." I snapped, he put his hand up in mock defense and got me the shots. One after another, I was getting even more wasted, and before I knew it I was on top of the bar, with my lungs exploding letting out high notes. "Shawty wanna thug, bottles in the club, shawty wanna hump, you know I wanna touch your lovely lady bumps." I went to the bartender and brought him up to the bar with me I started grinding all over him. "I wanna lick lick lick lick lick you like a lollipop. Let me lick you like a lollipop. I put my lips to his, he was kissing back with out no hesitation but then he pulled back suddenly, "Aww what's wrong babe, I don't bite unless you want me to." I winked.

He got off the bar and pulled me down with him. "Come on your beyond drunk," He said pulling me toward the entrance. 

"No I'm not I've only had," I started tying to count the number of drinks I had."Three." I said holding up six fingers. 

He looked at me and chuckled, "you have to go home."

I stopped in my tracks as he tried pulling me to follow him. "I don't have a home, I got kicked out by the bitch lady I call my mom." I sneered. "She doesn't deserve to be called mom, I'm going to call her shitthead." I laughed. 

"You have to go somewhere." He put me in the passenger seat and then went to the drivers side. I am not going anywhere with a stranger. I opened the door and stumbled out of the truck. I took my suitcase and started to walk in the opposite way of where I came from. I may be off the top drunk but one thing I will always remember never get in a car with a stranger...unless you've already slept with him that's different. "Come on I'm not going to let you walk the streets alone, you can stay with me for the night."

That sounded like such ag reat deal, just the idea of laying in a comfortable clean bed and being able to actually step inside a clean tub in the morning and being sprayed with a ht steaming water. It sounded like such a great deal. "Um..." I turned to him trying to find the words to say but all I could feel was something vile reaching the top of my throat. I fell onto my knees and started puking up all the liquor that was in my system. "Yes." was the last thing I said before I blacked out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think she's alright?" I heard a broad voice say. 

"Yeah just to much liquor," It sounded like the bartenders voice from last night. 

"What you mean 3 shots." I heard the other voice chuckle. 

"No she was downing the drinks like there was no tomorrow, probably 15 shots." I could tell the bartender was shrugging at this point. 

"So did you..." The voice drifted off.

"I tried so hard not to."  He laughed. "I even slept on the couch." I heard there steps start to fade away and the door shut. Finally they were both gone. 

I decided to open up my eyes and "What the fuck happened." I groaned. I looked around at my surroundings. "Where the fuck am I?" I got up and left the room exploring a house that wasn't even mine. There were a bunch of guys standing around the  kitchen shirts off and every single one of them where in there boxers. I wasn't going to ignore the fact that they were hot, most certainly that was the first thing I would've noticed. 

"Come on Drake, she has no were to go she was kicked out, she needs a place to say." The guy begged the one with blond hair who I'm guessing is Drake. 

"No if I let you do that, it'll ruin the whole pupose of you guys being here." Drake  argued. 

"We are in a house full of guys, of course we will know how to control ourselves, but if we are around a girl maybe it'll be more of a challenge." The bartender asked.

"Okay only if you can contol yourself around her, I find out anyone has tooken advantage of her.."  He drifted off giving The Bartender a Im-going-to-kill-you look. 

"So I get to stay here?" I asked stepping out from the shadows. Excitedly a place to live yippee! This was not sarcasm either I was truly happy. The house was gorgeous three stories and it stayed clean for a house full of guys. 

Drake scratched the back of his head. "Yeah." 

"Yes!" I squealed jumping up and  down, realizing that I only had underwear and a shirt that went to my waist on. "I'm Natalie, or Nat which ever one you like better."  I giggled. 

Theye ach went around and introduced them selves. "Gabe, Dan, Reggie, Angelo, Chris, the bartender/Jason, Drake of course, and Manny."  I pointed to each of them. "Why do you all look like playboy stars." I asked.

"We are not in playboy we are just extremely hot." Manny said raising his eyebrows at me. 

I turned to Drake. "It's not a problem I think there gunna be able to resist me, it's the fact that I'm not going to be able to handle myself." I warned him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"There's a catch though, you have to get a job and put in at least five hundred dollars. Each month and you're  changing schools so we can keep an eye on you since you are now our responsiblity." He stated. A job okay I can try to deal but if I have to do anything stupid I quit. "Let me show you your room." He said while all the other boys went their separate ways. 

He led me up to the third floor and into this victorian green room. It was cute and clean and a place to live so I can deal with it, the only problem  wrong with this was that I had to get a job like seriously I've never worked a day in my life. He lead me into the room and closed the door, pressing me against the wall. My thoughts started to drift off as I saw his lips inching dangerously closer to mine. They were cute and very pink and juiy looking it was hard to resist. He brushed his lips over mine teasing me I couldn't take it anymore and finally grabbed his head and forced his lips into mine.

A/N: Okay so the chapters are short I know it suck s but I update like almost everyday except weekends so that's good right? I'll try my hardest to make them longer but this is the first time I'm writing a very sexual book...so yeah. and any chapter where they are at the end and she kisses someone may lead to a very sexual chapter next so for the ones with virgin ears and eyes, and you don't want to lose them. Then get away cause ur eye and ear cherry's may be popped :) 

BTW: HERES SOMETHING I RECOMEND YOU GUYS TO READ I LOVE IT 

The Game by Mariiee_Love “Oh Lexi, to win a player’s heart. You have to play the player’s game.” Lexi thought hard and clear for seemed like hours.Then it finally came to her, She knew exactly what she had to do to win Jeremy’s love. She was going to play the game just like Aubrey wanted her to and start one of her own as well. “Let the games begin.”  

Me luv u long time <3