Chapter: 8

Chapter 8

It's been about two weeks none of the guys, had talked to me at all. One because I fucked up Reggie and Riley's relationship, yeah stupid right? How was I supposed to know they were dating? Then I tried to kiss Manny he had the nerve...told me I was fucked up, that we needed to spend less time near each other and learn to listen to other people but right before that when I tried to kiss him he denied it, I really do think that kids gay and for a while. I honestly didn't mind it that much even though I knew it was bad to kiss Reggie and Manny while I was still kind of with Matt. I still had him and so far him, Bandit, and the twins were the only ones I had and today Matt was coming over to meet the twins. I honestly am scared the boys hated  it when I would talk to Matt on the phone. Angelo literally took the phone away from my hands and through it across the room. He was hoping it would break but thankfully it landed on my bed.

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door to answer it. Standing in front of me was Matt, I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a huge hug. "I'm glad you came." I smiled at him. 

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He gave me a peck on the lip and wrapped his arm around my waist. I pulled him inside and started to head up the stairs. And by my surprise all the boys came downstairs all at once staring straight at Matt. I could tell he was nervouse so I just rubbed his lower back trying to calm him down. 

"Can we please get pass?" I asked them, trying to avoid eye contact with most of the boys. 

"Oh why not introduce us?" Drake said going down the stairs, making Matt and I go back to. The doorbell rang and I was hoping all of them would run to the door but they didn't only Angelo did the rest of them stared at us. 

"What's going on?" Angels voice rang.

"We're getting acquainted with Nat's new boyfriend." Manny said raising both his eyebrows at me. I felt my cheeks warm up I still wasn't comfortable with that word it made me feel dirty for some reason. The boys started to get closer going down the stairs, meaning that we had to go down the stairs to. 

"It's okay , it's not like they'll kill us." Matt chuckled leading me to the couch.

"God forbid." I mumbled under my breath.

"So Matt.." Angelo my little brother said. "Age?" He asked.

Matt answered "19."

"I didn't know Nat liked the older lads." Chris looked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dude, did you forgett about Drake?" Jason laughed. Here we go.

Matt furrowed his eyebrows. "Drake?" He asked.

This is when Manny decided to speak up. "Yeah she slept with Drake." He pointed to Drake clarrifying it. "Kissed Reggie, and Me." He nodded.

"Oh." He said so simply I tilted my head back on the couch and was groaning out in pain. I knew within seconds. "She didn't do it while we were dating so it's perfectly fine with me." Matt shrugged, I looked at him surprised.

"What college?" Angelo the older one asked.

"I go to vet school right now. Sometimes I work at my dad's pet store, that's how I met Natalie and Bandit." He smiled at me.

"Aww that is so cute." Angel squealed. "Perfect love story." She said with a love struct face. I heard Manny mumble a bunch of words but didn't bother to ask him to clarrify. 

"So is this interogation over?" He asked looking at everyone. I nodded and hopped up. "Wanna get some ice cream?" He asked Angel and Angelo and they nodded there heads. I followed him out and into his car.