Chapter:7

"You're going to school today." I groaned as I heard Drakes voice. "If I have to I will drag you there myself." His voice drifted off along with his steps.

I decided that I should just get ready for school. I mean how bad could it really be it's my first day and nobody knows me, so to me...that's good. I got ready putting on a pair of skinny jeans with my gray vans and cookie monster tee. I went downstairs with the my bag in my hand then into the kitchen and glanced around, I'm not really hungry. I gave Bandit a kiss and went into the living room. My legs hurt a whole lot and I have no idea why. "Um, can someone give me a ride to school please?" I asked not looking anyone in the eye.

"Yeah I will," Reggie got up from the couch and followed me out the door. 

"So are you going to talk about it, or you going to pretend that nothing ever happened." He said starting his red truck.  

"Nothing happened." I said looking into his eyes. Is it just me or do all of these guys have the most beautiful eyes, I could ever imagine. 

"Something did  happen and you have to deal with it." He said coming even closer. I didn't want to talk about this anymore. I grabbed his head and pulled it closer to mine. Laying my lips on his, it felt so good but wrong at the same time. He pulled away and everybody started coming out of the house and heading to the cars. Well way to make your drive to school awkward Natalie, cause you'rejust that good at fucking everything up. During the five minute drive I was just muttering things to myself. Then I remembered Matt, but we're not eveen in a relationship so what I ddi technically wasn't that bad.

"Reggie looked hesitant and weird like he shitted his pants and not wanted anyone to know, like a little five year old. Yeah I now weird simile but hey I've been through a lot of things, I was raised weird. "Meet me in my room after school." I said winking at him and then getting out of the car I just liked to mess with him not like I really was going to go for it. I headed up the school steps to see everybody's eyes on me, everybody at this school was so different. They dressed classy, like they were models going to a Pacsun commercial. I stopped dressing like that when I was 15 when people started talking shit and I didn't care what they thought. Stopping slowly and looking at all the kids around me. I was about to walk right out of the school until two pairs of hands stopped me. 

"Woah Nelly," Chris said walking in the opposite direction of where I was walking. 

"Where do you think you're going Nat." Dan laughed, they both turned me around so I could walk straight forward to the school. 

"I don't wanna go." I said angrily. "You guys didn't tell me this was a highclass school. If I knew I would put have put on decent clothing." I glared at the both of them. 

Chris rolled his eyes at me. "Don't worry about it we got your back Nat." They said pushing me through the doors that said Office. I looked back at the two boys and they were now smiling and waving at me. Only they would be able to drag me into an office and get me to stay at school. I got my schedule and headed out only like fourty minutes later, yes the office assistant had an important call to take and needed to waste my time. But it didn't bother me, I'm okay with wasting time especially if I didn't have to go into a classroom with those kids. I was heading to my second period since the bell was about to ring. 

"Ew what is she wearing?" I heard a giggle come from behind me. 

"Yeah it looks like she came from the projects." I heard another one laugh. Do they even know what the projects are? "What a total reject." I turned around to face three girls sitting on a blue bench. I only knew two people there and that was Kelsey and Riley. The girls were all wearing minnie skirts and very revealing tops with stilleto heals adding a cigerette as an accessorie. What peer preasure got the best of them?