Ch.6 Bandit

"Hey you awake?" I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes to see Drake, "It's time for you to go to school." I moaned and took the sheets off of me. I wasn't even fully awake when I felt lips pressed against mine. "I want you," he moaned, I wanted to push him off of me, but I couldn't remembering everything that happended yesterday with my mom it just felt better to get it out of the way and releave the stress. I pulled him deeper into me. His kisses getting hungrier by the minute. He took my shirt off and started to suck on my tits. I heard the door open and we quickly pulled away from each other.

"Um, sorry." He ran his hands through his cutly hair and slammed the door. Drake was about to keep going but I stopped him.

"Didn't you say none of them were supposed to do anything with me?" I asked he just shrugged."And you are doing shit with me."

"You made me go all the way, I didn't want to but you made me. Now I need you badly" His eyes were pleading, what did he mean by he needed me?  

"Sorry." I shook my head. I lead him to the door and opened it for him to leave. As soon as he left I got ready quickly. I saw everyone downstairs, all their eyes were on me and it was just plain awkward but I noticed everybody's eyes were on me except Manny "The schools right down the street right?" I asked them.

"Yeah Angelo was going to take you." Dan said.

I shook my head at him "No it's okay I'll walk." I looked at Manny again his eyes met mine but he looked down away from me and at his phone, plugging in his ear phones and then sticking them into his ears. I just turned around and walked out the door, walking the distance I found a cute trail that lead straight up to the school I was only half way there when I decided to stop and enjoy the scenery it was really beautiful. So serene and silent, words couldn't explain it. I stopped by the river stream filled with so many water animals I heard a sound of whimpering from a distance. I jumped and looked around the sound scaring at me but had me curious about what had made it "Hello?" I called out to see if there was anybody there. 

I walked even farher into the forest, I know this would be the dumb thing to do if I were in a scary movie, and I knew anybody with a saw could just jump out  at me and kill me at any moment, but I'm just going to pretend I'm macho and take the risk. I walked even farther until I found what was whimpering it was a little Taco Terrier, he was a light beige color and looked about three months old, with his face stuck in the hole of a gate and a tomato in his mouth, it didn't look like he was going to give that tomato up for anything. I pushed the gate up and pulled his head slowly out of the gate. I brung him up to my face and looked at him quizzically know colar. That he means he's mine, as I was putting him down mt bag fell and a bag of fruit loops came tumbling out he grabbed it and ran. "Hey bro those are mine!" I shouted chasing after him, he ignored me. That's when I broke down and cried, that seems to happen a lot I've been feeling like eveyrone was ignoring me. Wow I am one fucked up chick I can promise anyone that I looked up and decided that I should keep walking to school, I saw the small puppy dog standing in front of me with holding a bag of fruit loops in front of me. I picked him up and started to walk in the opposite direction of school. I walked to closest pet store and entered it, as I opened the door and heard the chimes chiming together. 

"Hi." I saw a gorgeous man standing in front of me. "Cute dog." He smiled practically taking my breath away.

"Hi." I said back stumbling over my words. "Yeah I just found this dog, and decided to keep it and now I have to buy a bunch of stuff with it. That I was going to save for my lunch but he's way to cute so.." I rambled on and on.

He chuckled at me and took Bandit from my hands. "Taco Terrier cute." He smiled again. "So you need dog food, a collar, toys, and a dog bed." We went from isle to isle searching for the dog items I needed. "So what are you doing here on a school day?" He asked me.