Chapter: 9

Chapter 9

The kids were back home, and it was early in the morning around 7 in the morning but I had to do this early. If I wanted to get through this, and I sure as hell don't want ten punches from Angelo  I found out he boxes now to get his anger out.. My phone buzzed as I got up from the bed. "Hello." I answered yawning

"Good morning beautiful." I could hear his smile through the phone which made me smile at him.

"So are we going to hang out today?" He asked. I totally forgot the plans we made before he left yesterday to get together.

"Aww Matt I totally forgot, I promised Angelo I'd do this thing. I'm so sorry." I finished hoping he wouldn't be angry.

"No it's alright Nat we'll just hang out some other time." I could just hear the sadness on his face that made me feel horrible.

"Thanks a lot Matt." I smiled into the phone. "I promise I'll make it up to you."

"I'll have to take you up on that." He chuckled into the phone, now that's the Matt I knew. "Talk to you later beautiful."

"Same with you handsome." I laughed hanging up the phone with a smile on my face, his phone call just made my da. I headed out of my room and went to Drakes door I knocked and then opened it with out waiting for a reply. Hell if he come into my room with out knocking then I can come into his. I hopped on to the bed to see his eyes open slightly. "Why are you in here so early?" He asked voice husky and rough.

 "I need to talk to you." I said, he rubbed the sand out of his eyes and sat up. He picked me up off his bed and outside his door. He then closed the door right in my face. I reached for the door knob, and he locked it. Tip toeing I stretched my hands to reach the top of the door step. I slid my hand across the top of the door making the key slip off the side. I quickly unlocked the door and slammed it shut behind me as I went in.

"Natalie, it's seven in the freaking morning on a sunday." He groaned putting his pillow on his face. 

"Why were you a sex addict?" I asked him.

 "You really want to talk about this? Before I'm fully functioning." He asked me his eyes squinting at the sides. He let out a huge sigh  "I found pleasure in it, I guess from everything else in life. I tried to hurt myself but I was way to scared, I couldn't cut cause I'm afraid of needles and shit." He said looking away from me.

 "Why did you want to hurt your self?" I asked him.

"My dad died when I was little, I swear I thought my mom killed him." He shook his head. "After he died though it was like life didn't exist to her like nothing existed not even her son." He finally looked at me, 'I found out later in 8th grade I could persuade people, I was really good at it to. I had what is called Seductive Role Sex."

 "Is that like role play?" I asked

 "No it focuses on charming" He pulled out a piece of paper just like Angelo had "persuading or manipulating others into sexual contact, and involves treating the other person as a "conquest" or a challenge, rather than someone else to connect with. The other person becomes an object the seducer uses to make himself or herself feel more powerful. People who get addicted to seductive sex may have multiple relationships, affairs, and/or unsuccessful serial relationships."

 "Do you all have those papers?" I asked him.

 "Yeah I ask all the  guys to carry it around with them, so they don't forget who they are and what they do. It's good that they're trying to change it but they should also remember who they were before." He said  getting up from his bed, actually wearing a tee-shirt.