Ch.5 Angelo and Angelo

"You guys stay here, and I'll be done in about an hour." I told them smiling.

"An hour!" Dan screamed this has to be the first I've ever heard of him talk, I looked to him surprised. "I love my ice cream." He blushed, I laughed at the adorable kid.

"If you here any gun shots, call the police unless you see me walk out." Everybody looked at me in confusion, I just shrugged. 

"Were do I go now?" Jason asked stopping at a stop sign.

"Left." I said pointing to the left, 

"House number?" 

"Only house on the street."  We drove up to the 3 story house, I almost forgot how big it was. We drove up to the gate of the house. I waved at the security man and he smiled at me opening the gate. The grass was greener and the house looked like it was repainted. Did they think having me around was a downer or something. 

"You lived their?" Manny asked looking at the house in astonishment. I just shrugged as Jason parked the car, I got out and rang the bell. I could hear it ring from the outside. I saw mom through the doorway.  She just stared at me with anger on her face. 

"Couldn't make it out on the street?" She asked with a chuckle.

"No, I just came to see my brother and sister." I rolled my eyes at her 

"Actually if you wouldn't mid doing me a favor." She started, so she kicks me out and then asked me to do her a favor. Is this women insane she's lucky I even came  here. "I need to be at work and the nanny's are sick or either out of town."I need some one to watch the twins." She finally said. "But there into leaving the house." She glared at me and then the boys in the car. 

"What ever." I sighed at least I get to see them, I signaled for the boys to come out of the car and each of them did.

"What's going on?" Angelo asked eyeing my mom. 

"I have to stay here to watch my brother and my sister." I turned to say to him.

"Kids, really?" He asked. "You brought me here for kids?" 

I glared at him and then I glared at my mom as she left the house. "Be good, I hope I don't have to call the cops on you Natalie." She yelled back at me.

"I hope you drop dead soon." I yelled back at her.

"So this is how mothers and daughters show their love." Dan sighed. 

"She's not my mother." I growled. 

He shrugged and walked into the house. "You better have ice cream." 

I found Angel and Angelo in the play room upstairs. "Nat! We thought we would never see you again!" Angel jumped up and hugged me. They still looked just like they did 3 days ago, but it felt like years since I've seen them. 

"Hey I want you guys to meet a couple of my friends." I said pulling them towards the kitchen were the bys were stuffing their faces, with food. They all stopped to look at the kids and waved. 

"Can I live with you?" Angel asked taking in the guys, she was surprised by their hotness. 

"I'm still learning how to get used to it." I laughed. "Okay so guys this is Angel and Angelo." I said pointing to them. "And twins this is. Angelo, Dan, Gabe, Manny, Reggie, Chris and Jason." The younger Angelo looked at older Angelo. 

"Are you good at getting girls?" Younger A asked the older one.

Older A scoffed. "Look at me.'

Younger A looked at me. "I can deal with this one." He said  nodding his head. Older A chuckled. I have to admit this was the first time I've actually heard him do something that was even close to laughing. "Black Ops?" He asked older A.