Ch.4 Milk Gun

We were now outside with 4 other kids, Jake, Asher, and two girls who were Riley and Kelsey. I grabbed Jake and Asher to be on my team I never really got along with girls.=. Then I heard all the other people scream no. I looked at them as if they were on drugs. "You can't have two fast runners on the team, especially when both of them are on track." Manny said, like I knew this.

"Yes cause of course I know everybody who's on the track team." I rolled my eyes at Manny, and heard the others chuckle in the back ground. 

"Fine I want Kelsey, Riley and Manny." I said pointing to all of them, I picked  asher  cause he looked strong and he looked like he was on the football team so there had to be some good in that. I heard Manny let out a groan.

"You're supposed to keep at least one fast person." He said gettign aggravated. "Oh and I don't want to be on your team." He smirked at looked at him in shock. 

"I don't want you to be on my team, I just picked you cause I felt bad nobody else was going to." I chuckled at him crossing my arms over my chest. "Gabe." I said pulling him over to my side and pushing Manny away.

"You need faster people Natalie." Manny groaned.

"I was on track, okay so calm your balls Manny, cause you're starting to sound like a baby right now." I rolled my eyes. " You guys want to play now?" I asked everyone nodded their heads and we went our seperate ways. It was dark and I couldn't see a single things, this is what I get for not eating my carrots when I was younger. The other team sent a sign of flashlight and I blew the blow horn signaling for the game to start. My group were the hunters and we were searching everywhere. I saw Gabe behind the house filling his gun. So I squirted him as I got my chance. Seeing Many come out of nowhere pouring a bucket of water on me. He looked at me surprised.I let out a blood hurling scream. "What the fuck did you do that for?" I asked calmly even though I wanted to blow up in his face.

"I-I thouoght you were u-um Kelsey." He said stumbling over his tongue. I stepped closer to him with the water gun in my hand. He held his hand up in surrender. "I'm really sorry, Nat. I didn't mean to I promise." His eyes lowered to my chest and a grin started to form on his face. Before I knew it I was being slunged over his shoulder and then put down quickly. "So why don't we finish what we started." 

"What are you talking about Manny." I said pretending, he raised his eyebrows at me unzipping my pants again and sliding his fingers in between my skin and my underwear. "We are supposed to be-"  I stopped in the middle of my sentence it felt so good. My back was against the wall of the house and I was trying so hard not to make that much sound.

"Hey, Nat are you here." I heard Gabes voice ring from the distance. I pushed Manny away and fixed my pants, I waved at Gabe seeing him a couple of feet away. "You will never do that again." I said to Manny. 

"How are you sure I won't do it again." He laughed.

"I'm sure as hell you won't do it again." I aimed the water gun at him and squirted the gun at him. He opened his mouth to drink it instead.

"I was a little thirsty." He laughed and  then his eyebrows furrowed."This isn't water, this is chocolate milk." He was right but I just wanted to have fun to get a couple people smelling like rotten milk. I saw someone behind Manny and aimed. Getting Reggie right in his hair. 

"What the fuck this is milk!" I heard him scream from the distance.

"I know." Manny grumbled.

"Okay now  we have to get Kelsey,Riley, and Gabe." I laughed walking away from the position. Reggie told me to follow him and behind the tree was Riley and Gabemaking out full on tongue throttle. I shot them right at their lips making both of them jump up and we were dying of laughter. "One more to go."