Chapter: 10

Since I did tell Reggie I was going to make it up to him, Igrabbed a large pint of rocky road ice crea and  went to the house three doors down to a small little yellow house it looked like one of those typical suburban houses. Angelo told me to keep my anger in don't do anything wrong just say what I needed to say and get out, cause anymore then that would mess everything up. I walked up to the door and was anticipating wether I should knock or not....I came all the way down here in my PJ's with ice cream in my hand maybe I should go back and change into something more decent. Maybe I shouldn't do this and just go back. Yeah that's what I should do, I was about to walk back before the door got thrown open. "Natalie!" She smiled at me. "What are you doing here?" Kelsey asked.

"I just came to speak to Riley." I said, quietly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house that I really didn't want to go into. I wanted to go into my house, and just relax for a couple of minutes. She continued to yank on my arm and pull me up the stairs and into the room were I saw Riley sitting there sniffling and crying. It's been two weeks and she's still in the crying stage? I would've thought she'd been trying tp get over him already. She is absolutly gorgeous and could have anybody she wants, I'm sad to admit but it's the truth. 

"What do you want!" She shouted more then asked, it made me flinch. 

"I didn't do anything with him." I stated bluntly, she looked straight at me and I could see her eye twitch. "I was just trying to make you mad." I said seriously, she looked up at me questioningly.

"Did he make you come over and tell me that?" She asked. 

"I'm going to leave you guys alone now." Kelsey said walking out the room. I walked over to the room and shut the door, I don't think she wants anyone seeing her in that state and I don't want anyone to see me in that state. I saw a plastic spoon in those minni bags next to a carton of ice cream she already ate. I took the spoon and handed it to her, she didn't take it and just took the one already in the pint and I shrugged sitting next to her. Taking off the lid I sat there and ate it with her.

"No he didn't make me come over and tell him, He's just really pissed and I can't take it when any of the guys are pissed at me." I ignored the fact that Manny popped into my head immediatly and I just shook him out. I looked around the room and picked up a tissue. "You really miss him don't you?" She nodded in response. 

"Yeah he said a bunch of nast things to me, but I think they were because he missed you." I joked "He realy misses you though, I can tell." I said and stood there with silence taking over. "But you my dear, look horrible and Priscilla wouldn't like that would she?" I said bringing up Priscilla her name just made me shiver.  Not ause she scared me it was the fact that she was so...Nasty.

"If Priscilla even wants to talk to me, Kelsey told her about the Reggie  thing as soon as she found out. Of cour Priscilla got mad and kicked me out of, what you call the perfs." Sh eput quotation marks on the word perfs. I didn't know what to say to that, those were her friends and I don't want to insult them you know it might be to soon. "You promise you didn't do anything with Reggie?" She asked looking at me skeptically. 

"Scouts honor." I said crossing my middle and index finger together. 

"Good, I guess this means I should talk to him right?" She made a painful look on her fac, which confused me. "He's going to be mad, that I didn't believe him and he's not going to want to go back out with me." She whined. 

"Yeah sure he will. He'd me mad just a little but that boy is absolutly in love with you. He stayed in his room playing video games all week. Not leaving unless he needed to take a shower or eat." I laughed, I went to take another spoonful I noticed it was empty.