Ch.3 Start to Finish

CAUTION: THERE IS VERY SEXUAL SCENES, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER FEELINGS YOU GET ABOUT IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO SEXUAL READING S SKIP TO THE THIRD PARAGRAPH!

I ran my fingers through his hair, while his tongue was asking for entrance and I let him in with out a thought. My pants were already down and so was my shirt, along with my undergarments. I guess he liked to work fast. I took his shirt of, admiring the feel of his abs under my palms. He went down to my neck and started to kissing it, leaving shivers going down to my collarbone. I knew I needed to stop this, I mean I don't even know if I like him. He traveled down to my chest and started to bite my nipple. I couldn't stop this it  just felt to good. He started to suck on my tits for a while but then he went down as if he was traveling from  North to south.  He went down to my area and started to lick around my vagina, being a tease. I looked down at him giving a glare. "I'm sorry." He laughed. He stuck his wet tongue inside of me which seemed to make me even wetter then I already am. I let out a moan, that I was trying so hard to keep from escaping my lips. He took his tongue out and replaced it with his fingers, going in and out repeatedly in a pattern. I let another moan escape my mouth and I knew I was going to come. My breathing came faster and deeper, the faster he went. He went back down in between my legs and within seconds I came. My breathing started to go back steady as he wiped his mouth with his arm sleeve. He got up and was about to leave until I stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked him pissed.

"My room." he chuckled looking at my naked body and licking his lips.

"No, no, no. You started this and now I want you to finish this." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Nah, I can't do that it's not possible." He shook his head, he was not going to get me heated with his fingers  and his lips only he knew what I wanted. I pulled him by the belt loops of his pants and threw him on top of the bed.  "Natalie." He said stern, I just grinned at him taking his pants off. He wasn't really putting  up a fight, for a guy who didn't want to fuck me. I slid his boxers off and was surprised, I grabbed hold of his penis admiring the length. A smirk was forming on his lips and I just rolled my house. Licking the head of it and  then went deep throat. I heard grunts and moans coming from him. I was happy, it started to get hard and I figured this was my time. I placed both legs on either sides of him and climbed on top so he was going inside of me up and down. I was moaning loudly and I knew this; He covered my mouth with his hands. He went inside a couple more times and then I got off.

"Now I'm satisfied." I said grabbing my clothes and putting them back on.

he started to put his clothes on mumbling something under his breath. "We should've just stopped when I told you to." He said this loudly.

"Well that's unfair, I like to have the real thing." I chuckled.

He got his shirt on and walked out the room slamming the door. This is the first I've had sex with a guy and he's walked out mad. Was I really that bad?

I spent the rest  of the afternoon fixing up my clothes and setting everything were they were supposed to be. I heard someone knock on the door and just swing it open. "What's the point of knocking if you're not going to wait for my answer?" I said to him.

"If you were doing something important, you would have locked the door babe."   He rolled his eyes at me. I shrugged he was correct but I'm not going to let him know that. "Drake wanted me to come tell you dinner was ready." He said coming in sitting on the bed. "Tell me what you guys did?"

"What do you mean?" I asked blushing about the previous episode I just had with Drake.

"I mean why is his bracelet on your bed, he never takes it off." Manny said showing the shiny silver bracelet to me. I didn't even notice him  take it off.

"I honestly have know clue what you're talking about."  I turned away from him. He just shrugged and wsat on my bed. There was a very awkward silence as he stared into my blue eyes with his green ones that were ridiculously beautiful. "Let's go eat." I said getting up off the bed and sticking the bracelet in my pocket.

"Wait Natalie." He said stopping me in my tacks. "You're going job hunting tomorrow right?" He asked me, and I nodded. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I shrugged and went out the door before I decide to pounce on this outrageously good looking boy.

________________________

It was lasagna this night and I was excited. I love home cooked food, of course Mom never made any for me cause she was never home and I sucked at cooking I just didn't have the hands for it. I even tried going step by step following the cooking show and I always ended up burning the food. To prove to you guys that I am horrible at it, I've actually burnt eggs while trying to boil them. (A/N: True stories) 

I found out it was Manny who cooked the food which made him ten time hotter. I''m actually think about forgetting about Channing Tatum, and going with Manny. Even though Channing had a great butt. Makes me want to watch The Vow again. 

After dinner we all decided to watch a movie, just as a welcoming present for me. Which I found extremely sweet. My head was on Reggies's lap and my legs were on Manny. We were watching the movie Dark House. It was a dumb movie and I really regret even begging the guys to watch it. Most of them fell asleep and the only ones that were awake were Manny, Gabe, Reggie and Me. "This movie is so lame." I groaned, but it wasn't because I was bored it was mostly because Manny's hand was under the blanket along with my legs. His hand was going farther up and I was getting so turned on. His hand was unzipping my pants now and I knew if I let this go on. I'd be having in orgasm right in front of the boys and that would just be emberrasing.

"What do you want to do then?" Gabe asked me his eyes flipping to my pants and smirking at me, he flipped his black hair out of his face showing off his hazel eyes. I felt Manny's hands slip under my underwear. 

"You're such  a Bieber." I laughed, trying to get my mind off of what manny was doing Gabe rolled his eyes at me. Manny;s fingers went in and I let out a moan, and jumped up from where I was laying.   "Let's play man hunt." I said zipping up my pants. "Do you guys know any of the kids around the neighborhood?" I asked looking at all of them.

"What was that?" Reggie laughed. "You just moaned out of no where." 

"Yeah, were you fingering yourself?" Manny decided to laugh along with them. 

I glared at him and decided to ingore his previous comment "So do you guys know anyone around here?" I asked them again. 

"We only know a couple of guys, and two girls but I think we could do something with that." Reggie said to me. Reggie had tan skin that went with his curly  brown hair, he looked mixed with Spanish and probably black.

"Do you guys have water guns?" I asked.

"What a dumb question." Manny scoffed getting up and heading into the kitchen, leaving my head to bang on the carpet floor.

"You're not a very good friend Manny." I sneered.

"You're right I'm the best." He licked his index and middle fingers grinning at me. He came back with a bucket filled with water guns. I shook my head at the disappointment. "Let's go rally up our people." He said as we each took a gun from the bucket.

A/N:SO I didn't know how to write this cause I've actually never written a sex scene. It was hard though lol tell me what you think I'm going to upload the chapter....soon you know what to do

ANOTHER RECOMENDED STORY GUYS READ THESE 

UNFINISHED LOVE SONG - A NIALL HORAN LOVE STORY by MollyMoney 

I'll give you my best description, it's about a girl who's bestfriend's cousin is Niall Horan from One Directioon and they go through an adventure of gaining each others love 

<3 me luv you long time <3