Schizophrenia?

Warning: A Cringy part.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* .*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Caught in a lie
Find the me that was innocent
I can't free myself from this lie
Give me back my laughter

Caught in a lie
Take me out of his hell
I can't free myself from this pain
Save the me who's being punished."

The young boy hums as he got locked inside their bathroom, he got locked by his cruel father, even broke the faucet of the bathtub to make his son suffer with the cold water, the young boy sheded a tear as he hugs both of his legs that is filled with bruises and scratches tightly.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER! I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU!"

The harmful words that even hurts than his wounds around his body that his father had said wanders around his head, he feels like his life has shattered like a glass. "I wish I never had him too." he told himself, he wanted to end his life already but he couldn't. He's been drowning already because of his emotions and his depression. He cries really hard and even pulls his hair down, he's going crazy, he's out of his mind.

"This life does not deserve me anymore, no one deserves me!" He shouted as he holds the knife that he's been carrying around for the whole time and points it to himself, his hands are shaking and he cries really hard, with no hesitation, he stabbed himself right into his stomach.

"It hurts, it really hurts! The pain! Why am I not.. why am I not dying?" He shouted with a hurtful voice. His blood has scattered everywhere with the water from the tub. He kept on stabbing himself repeatedly but nothing happens. The boy cries in pain, a really deep pain.
•—•—•—•—•—•
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
7:32AM

The sun is shining brightly and the wind blows hard while it whistles, the weather wasn't that bad at all but for seokjin, his day feels heated up, He told Jimin yesterday to not to be late but he's already half an hour late! The atmosphere has become salty as Seokjin went out of his car and walks in front of Jimin's house. He clicks on the doorbell of the house with his long, slender hand. But instead of Jimin coming out from the door, Dossun ran from the dog flaps which is attached to the door. Jin crouched to welcome the little guy on his arms, yet, Dossun acted really odd and he kept on whining.

"What's wrong little guy?" He asked with a soft voice.

Jin started to worry of his friend, but what exactly is happening? He might be gone in danger, Jin gazed at the door and decided to break in, surprisingly, the door wasn't locked. Jin hurried to Jimin's room, he's lucky the house isn't that big. He saw Jimin on his bed, fearfully crying on his bed.