We're in relationship

"You're giving me this weird kind of feeling... I think... I really like you..."

The snow falls on a silent night, the coldness of the air slowly goes into the room, roads started to get filled by the snow. He does not know what to say, he couldn't register what Taehyung said to him. He confusedly stared at him and repeatedly blinks his eyes, not knowing what to do. No matter how he tries to speak, words won't come out of him.

Taehyung stood up as he looks at Jimin, covering himself with his white, stuffed blanket. He was waiting for Jimin's reply but Jimin looks so intimidated and puzzled.

"Jimin-ah.." He called him, but there's still no reply.

"Jimin.." he called him again,

No reply.

"It's alright even if you don't feel the same way for me.. all I wanted you to know is I have loved you, I couldn't hold these feelings anymore, day by day I'm slowly falling for you.."

Taehyung does not really know what to do, his heart was trembling. He looks down to his cold hands, waiting for his reply. He kept on waiting until he was finally able to speak up.

"Taehyung.."

Once again, Jimin started to break down to tears. His tears fell down to the pillow, making it wet. His hands started uncontrollably shaking. His lips started to wobble, as his cheeks turn red. This was the first time he had an euphoric tears.

"Taehyung..ever since we met I kept it for myself that I fell for you..."

***

Taehyung's POV

The sun was brightly shining through the window, I could see the dust blowing off through the sunlight. Snow has scattered all around the road. I turned around to my left side and Jimin was beside me. He was peacefully sleeping, covering himself with the blanket, wrapping his arms around me.

I still could not believe that we're together... I mean, I was not expecting for him to feel the same way for me. I'm so glad he did. Though everything feels like fantasy, this can't be real right?

I tried to get closer to him, and ruffled his hair. I nuzzled to his forehead, causing him to wake up with a bright smile on his face.

"You still smell like a baby." I chuckled.

"Because I'm your baby." He teased.

I was finally able to rise up from the bed, I can't move a lot because of the cold but I wanted to make something for Jimin that can make him warm and so I went to the kitchen.

"Stay here." I joyfully smiled at him.

After making a mug of hot chocolate for him. I went back to my room and handed him the mug.

"Just don't spill the chocolate." I smirked

"Everything in your room is white though, do you really like white that much?" He asked as he wanders around my room.