Suicide Note

It's almost 10 PM when we went running back to the penthouse. Everyone is in their own separate rooms, except for us. We ran to our room, Jimin sat on the bed and took his bag, he showed me everything, and it was true. The book that Jimin is holding right now was owned by Jungkook.

I can see his initials on the top of the book, I turned the pages one by one until I reached the end. as I turned the last page there was a wallet size of his high school picture, this was the one that was used for his tomb, I felt something different inside the paper, it feels like there's something inside of it? I tried to rip it off, and there was a small piece of paper.

"What in the world are you doing...?" Asked Jimin who's uncontrollably shaking.

"He left a note."

I folded out the paper, and it was filled with his handwriting, it was two of it.

OCTOBER 13, 2017

Good morning, good evening and good night to whoever is reading this note. I'd like to say thank you for reaching the end of this book.

And if this is Hoseok Hyung, you've done well too, I'd like to thank you for trying to protect me when everyone tries to hurt me in our school. Thank you for treating me as if we are in the same age, take care and good luck on whatever situation you're going through right now. Please continue on sharing positivity to everyone. I love you Hyung.

Taehyung Sunbaenim, if you are the one who's currently reading this right now. I'd like to say my last goodbye :)

I'm finally able to rest in peace. Thank you for being here with me when I needed someone the most. Thank you for being the one who always understood my hardships, my problems, and my situations. Thank you for telling me that I did well. I wish you a good health and a good life.

This is the last letter of my life, I hope you'd cherish it. You made me grow up well, I hope you'd meet someone who'll love you eternally. I just want to end this game already, I'm tired of talking with these friends inside me, I'm tired of endless tears, I just want to live in peace. They're all slowly killing the real me, I could not control my own body anymore. You're lucky you don't have any mental illness, take care of your life, love your life and live your life. Please keep on taking care of patients like me, please find my big brother and tell him I love him and my mama and papa for me. Maybe ending my life would make them notice me for once, maybe they'd finally love me after this.

if you are wondering, why didn't I leave notes for my mom or dad? it's because no matter how many times I tell them about how and what I feel, they all play deaf. I love you so much Hyung, you're doing well. Please keep on living and show everyone that I've gone through hardship.

If you don't know who I am, just kindly burn this note.

Sincerely,
Jungkook.

I turned to the other piece of paper, it was a picture of us.

I looked at our picture for a long time, I could not stop looking at it. It feels like my world has shattered like a glass. It really hurts. He was my friend, my little brother, I treated him as my brother!

Tears started to drop from my eyes, I could not do anything but being weak.

I received a warm hug from Jimin, it somewhat made me a little bit better but tears won't stop coming out from me. my chest felt heavy I could not stop sobbing.

"It's alright, Jungkook is now at peace, You'll get through this." He whispered into my ear as he kept on rubbing my back up and down.

•••