OWNER 1997

•••
"So, Kim Taehyung, do you fully accept Park Jimin as your lover?"

A moment of silence kicked in the atmosphere. Jin still can't get over the fact that Jimin and Taehyung are in relationship. Who wouldn't be surprise after all?

"We're not even married yet hyung, put your guns down."

•••
✏️ PARK JIMIN
October 13, 2018

Couple of months has passed, today is my birthday, Me and my Hyungs are going to the beach to celebrate my 24th birthday in Busan. Which includes Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and my little friend, Jungkook.

And of course my sunshine, Taehyung.

It has been two months since Yoongi Hyung and Taehyung had forgiven each other, it was Taehyung who asked for forgiveness and turns out Yoongi Hyung was also regretting what he did to him. But for the cow's sake I didn't know he was the one who donated blood for me!!

Namjoon Sunbaenim? He's my professor. He's much more older than me but younger than Jin Hyung yet he treats me as if I have the same age as him, which is a good thing! The only bad thing is he tell Jin Hyung every shitty stuff I do at school. I did not expected that we'd become friends though!

Hoseok hyung, it turns out that he lives near my apartment and we hang out sometimes during our vacant time, he's that kind of friend that you must protect to be honest, he's just too pure. And he taught me how to improve my dancing too!!

Jungkook is still there, no one knows about him. I once told Taehyung about this but I never told him how he looks like and where he came from. Jungkook is always there for me whenever I feel sad, when I cry, he cries too. Whenever I feel happy, he laughs with me. He's always there to support my feelings.

And Taehyung, he's worse than Nicotine, he's addictive. Just kidding. He's not just my lover but he also became my psychologist, he made me stop taking Clozapine, I don't know, he just told me to stop it but he never told me why. Instead of making me take pills, he helps me to deal with schizophrenia by doing therapy, good thing it works for me.

It was just almost three months and month but there were a lot of changes in my life, thanks to all these people, I'm so thankful they all gave colour to my life. Ah, we're arriving soon, I have to stop writing before I get caught doing my diary!

•••
Taehyung's POV

We're all heading to Busan today to celebrate my angel's birthday, he's now turning 24. We're staying in some sort of a hotel. Jungkook's cemetery is near the hotel we're staying to and I invited my angel to go with me, well, I really do miss Jungkook already.

It's already been three and half months since Jimin and I fell for each other, but it feels like everything just happened yesterday... hopefully his mental stability has been improving, I still could hear him talking to himself sometimes but I already got used to it. That angel did not changed that much, he's still childish as ever, still looking so innocent and pure.

Unfortunately, his little Dossun, passed away. Ugh, I should not have talked about that... I still could remember how hard Jimin was crying that day... I once asked him if he wanted to have another puppy but he refused to, he wanted to stay loyal to Dossun which was actually his childhood dog. She was the puppy that his mother gave to him before she died.

It takes a lot of time to reach Busan from Seoul so they decided to stop over the gas station to buy some food, Hoseok can't even handle his bladder anymore.