CHARACTER PROFILE

PROTAGONIST:

PARK JIMIN:Date of Birth: October 13th of 1995Blood Type: AHeight: 5'8"3Weight: 61KgNickname: Jimin, Jiminie, Chimchim

PARK JIMIN:
Date of Birth: October 13th of 1995
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'8"3
Weight: 61Kg
Nickname: Jimin, Jiminie, Chimchim.
Hometown: Busan (moved to Seoul)
Hobby: Reading books, playing with his dog Dossun, practicing dance in front of the wall mirror inside his bedroom.

* A typical college student at the Korea National University of Arts, he's taking fine arts and he's major in Contemporary dance while working for Mr. Kim's company. He was diagnosed with Schizophrenia that he obtained from his past, currently owning his dog, Dossun. Just like Jin. He's scary when he gets mad, but he cries after getting angry and all. He lost his mother from an accident, leaving him alone to his father. since the incident happened between him and his father, his father has been arrested for child abuse and attempted murder. He's supposed to be graduated from college but he stopped for two years.

KIM TAEHYUNG:Date of Birth: December 30th of 1995Blood Type: ABHeight: 5'10Weight: 63KgNickname: V, Bwii

KIM TAEHYUNG:
Date of Birth: December 30th of 1995
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'10
Weight: 63Kg
Nickname: V, Bwii.
Hometown: Daegu (Moved to Seoul)
Hobby: Doing art, taking photos, playing with his cats and dogs.
*Graduated in 2017, Bachelor of Science major in Psychological Sciences. A best friend of Jin, he's always there for Jin when he needs someone to comfort him. Before Jin met Jimin, he was the first best friend of SeokJin, He was able to graduate earlier than Jimin, he went to kindergarten when he was still 3 years old. While Jimin started kindergarten when he was already 5 years old. unlike Jin, Taehyung was able to graduate without failing one of his subjects.

SIDE CHARACTERS:

KIM SEOKJIN: Date of Birth:  December 4th of 1992

KIM SEOKJIN:
Date of Birth:  December 4th of 1992.
Blood Type: O
Height: 5'10
Weight: 63Kg
Nickname: Jin, Jinnie.
Hometown: Gwacheon (Moved to Seoul)
Hobby: Making coffee, Reading books, Cooking.
*A son of CEO who's having trouble with his college life, he does not like studying but he's actually a smartass, valedictorian in his school during high school, soon to be the CEO of his father's company, he likes cute kinds of stuff.

JEON JUNGKOOK:Date of Birth: UnknownBlood Type: UnknownHeight: 5'10Weight: UnknownNickname: N/AHobby: Unknown*Unknown character, but based on Jimin's point of view, he's annoying with a cute personality, sometimes he talks sarcastically

JEON JUNGKOOK:
Date of Birth: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
Height: 5'10
Weight: Unknown
Nickname: N/A
Hobby: Unknown
*Unknown character, but based on Jimin's point of view, he's annoying with a cute personality, sometimes he talks sarcastically. He seems to like dogs, he always plays with Dossun. As mentioned earlier, only Jimin could, see, hear and sense Jungkook.

(Further characters and details will be added after their appearance in the story.)