Nefarious;

Day has passed, they all left Busan. Heading back to Seoul and going back to reality.

Stressful days are back just like before, but no matter how hard life is for Jimin, he never lets himself down.

His regular classes are back, but this time, exams are coming, which is even two times stressful for him.

Therefore, he finally can wake up in peace, no one to annoy him, and no one to talk to every morning. Even though he was annoyed by Jungkook, he misses him.

Even though Jungkook is gone, random voices are still captivating his mind. More hallucinations and more pills to consume.

─── ・ ☆: *.☽ .* :. ───

Taehyung drove Jimin down to their school just like what he does every-time, He spent his whole day with Jaehun chatting, eating or studying while he's still having trouble gaining friends, well, except for Jaehun.

People in his class doesn't like him because of his shy personality and they think Jimin is a nerd causing them to ignore him but Jaehun believes that he's a great person, no wonder he admires him a lot.

Taehyung called Jimin and told him he's not going to be able to pick him up from his school due to busy schedules with his patients, unfortunately, Jaehun won't be able to walk with him neither.

He decided to go to the stationary first for his school projects. As he finally arrived at the shop buying loads of Oslo papers, coloured papers, and art stuff. The fact that he bought so many things for his projects, he nearly could not walk with the plastic bags normally.

Arriving back home, he placed down all his stuff and extended his hand in his pocket for his key but surprisingly, the door was open even though no one was inside.

Did Taehyung just leave the door open? He doesn't think so, Taehyung always locks the door, this hasn't happened before, not even once well if it has, it has to be him. But no, Taehyung left the apartment after him.

"Ddosun-shi!" Jimin called his dog but there was no sign of him, he started to panic. He jogged into Taehyung's room, no one was there, things are still inside the house it's most likely impossible that someone robbed his apartment, he grabbed his phone and dialed Taehyung. Without further ado, Taehyung immediately answered the call.

"Taehyung..? Did you leave the door open?" He squinted.

"...huh?"

"The door? Did you leave it open?"

"No, I didn't." He denied. "I never left that door open not even once. Go check the CCTV, Ddosun's with me I had him groomed. Did we got robbed? Are you alright?"

"I'm alright, I'm just going to check my room." Jimin said as he carefully walks into his room. "Taehyung, this feels really odd, I feel like someone has been following me all day.."

"You sure this isn't a hallucination?" Taehyung sighed as he jotted down his signature on his report papers.

"No, but when I w-"

Finally, a wet handkerchief soaked in Ether grabs down his face and slowly suffocates him to death, it was too late before he could see who the person was, everything went black as he slowly falls down to sleep. He got knocked down on a second.

Taehyung hears something weird from the other line as if the phone fell down on the floor that makes him even more worried.

"Jimin? Hello? Hey!" the other line dropped.

He slammed his table out of anger "Shit!" Taehyung screamed as he accelerated to his table grabbing his keys. "Namjoon, take care of this papers, I'll be right back tomorrow" He handed over the papers to Namjoon and left without saying another word.

In the middle of the road, he was unable to drove his car due to the traffic, he was so mad he ended up striking his steering wheel, his hands were shaking. He goes out from his car as he clenched his phone and dials Yoongi.

"Why are you calling this late you punk?"

"Yoongi, can you track down Jimin's phone?"

"What?"

"Jimin, he's fucking missing."

─── ・ ☆: *.☽ .* :. ───

"Dad! please no, don't do that, that's Jimin's father!"

"We have no choice son, we'll get in a huge trouble if we keep this as a secret!" His father hissed.

Jimin's company used to lent Mr. Nam Jung's company money for being bankrupt for several months but instead of paying, he filed a case for Jimin's company under illegal sales for selling smuggled products with no permit which wasn't originally his, but his father's. Jimin knew nothing about this. Jin tried to stop his father but he won't listen to him not even a single word from him. But in this case, Jimin doesn't even know nor have an idea that his father's out from jail.

Jimin finally wakes up in pain in a dark empty room, covered with bruises on his arms, he hears voices from the distance but the drug still has an effect on him, making him dizzy. He tried moving but he was completely tied down on a chair making him unable to move an inch, and yes, he just got kidnapped.

He looked around the room, there was no one there, but the worse is, he sees guns and surgical tools which made him shriek and made him nervous. He hears footsteps coming near him, he doesn't know what to do his heart beat went racing.

The stranger finally shows himself, Jimin jaw dropped from what he sees, he doesn't know what to say as if he got star struck from seeing someone who has nearly killed him before.

"Oh look who's finally awake."

Jimin's face went pale and shaking and his lips covered in blood starts to wobble.

"...Dad?..why..why are you here? Why are you still doing this to me..?"

It was his dad, who's finally out from prison. Finally out from prison but still doing the same thing to him. His father marched in front of him and draws a strange smile on his face causing Jimin to move his head back a bit.

"Oh fuck off son, you're still a brat just like before aren't you?" He looks at Jimin on a pitty way as he chuckles.

"I'm back son, aren't you supposed to be happy? Now tell me, who's this Kim Seokjin? Tell me everything about him before I could shoot your head with this gun."