KNIFE

Jimin's POV

Yes, I've decided to let Taehyung rent the vacant room, it was given by my aunt who died last year, I had no choice, after all, I needed extras for my college. I don't even know why but I somewhat feel safer whenever I'm with him..? Was it because of the fact that he's a psychologist? Well, talking about my college, I've already enrolled for the 1st semester I have to admit this, I was late for the enrollment, good thing a student left the school, which is good because I was able to get a slot. I wish everything will turn out to be alright..? Eugh I hope so. I heard the school will start at the beginning of March? That'll be 3 days from now then, I'll be buying stuff I need for school, It's better to be ready than sorry!

I heard the doorbell rang, I went to the door to open it, and oh, seems like a bunch of boxes are surprising my day. Ah, yeah. I suddenly remembered that Taehyung is moving in today.

"Are you the landlord?" asked the guy who's carrying the boxes.

"Oh, yeah, come in," I said as I moved back.

As time passed by, FINALLY. They're done moving his stuff. Taehyung was there, he just waved a hand at me and even shuts his door?! That's it?!

*brrr..* *brrr..*

I felt a vibration from my pocket, it was Jin Hyung. "Hello?"

"Are you going out today?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm going to buy stuff for school. Why?"

"for your what?-"

"for my school..?"

"and yeah, you didn't even tell me anything about it?" oh god, look who's upset.

"I was just able to enroll yesterday hyung, besides, I was not expecting to get accepted at all?"

"Are you mad now?"

"no, why would I?" he chuckled

"well, yeah good luck! So, I guess I'll just leave you alone this time? It's better for you to spend your time for yourself sometimes, take care a'ight?"

"alright."

"wait."

"what?"

"if you're going to college, does that mean you're leaving the company?"

"No? I still need to work for my fees."

"Oh, right, Alright then, don't stress out yourself hmm? I'll see you around."

"Bye, bye."

I dropped the call. I went back to my room to get some clothes, as usual, I went for my oversized sweatshirts and ripped jeans. Should I try new clothes? I'm getting tired of sweatshirts, it stinks.

I went out to my room and saw Taehyung in the living room, he's talking to someone so I just ignored the shit out of him.

"Let's go out later."

Wait she has a girlfriend? Snap out of it Jimin, you should not interfere with someone's life!

•••

I went to school to pick up my uniform, I didn't take the exams tho. I mean, yes I did but I took it online.

The atmosphere feels new to me, is this how college feels like?

"Are you a new student here?"

I looked at behind me, It was a tall and slender man with a so-called "nerdy glasses". he look like a professor? O was it just because of his height?

"Y..yes sir, why?"

"I hope you'd enjoy it here." He smiled at me as he walks away. That honestly was so awkward? Yup, that's it, he's a professor.

I checked my phone and it was already 6 PM, ugh, time flies, doesn't it?

I went to the stationary near the school to buy some notepads and pens, but I ended up looking for books. Not the usual books but Story Books. As time goes by. Jung kook popped out of my mind, it made me realized that I shouldn't buy another one anymore, well who wouldn't be scared of him after all?!

It was already 7 PM

Oh fuck,,

I'M LATE!!?

I should not have gone too far!

I ran to the bus station and, I missed the bus! How great? I have to wait for an hour!

I was standing at the bus station, there was no bench at all. while waiting for the bus I feel like something is getting weird? I feel like something bad is going to happen? My heart beats so fast? Is this how anxiety feels like?

I dialed Jin's phone number, he won't pick up at all, what should I do? I called him again and again.. until..

Until...

Until I felt footsteps behind me,

Until..

I felt something sharp near my abdomen.

Until..

Everything went dark.

I shouted in pain, what is this I am feeling?

What is happening to me?

Jin's POV

I was getting ready for the papers that I needed for the job, honestly, I don't really like this. the only reason why dad keeps on pushing me for this is that he doesn't want me to end up like mom. Oh boy. Yes, like my mother.

Our company before went down, we got blackmailed by my own mother, leading our company to go bankrupt. And on top of that, I knew mom does not really love my father, even her very own children. Have I mentioned that before? I have an elder brother. He's the only one in the family who understands the problems that I go through.

My phone went vibrating, as I looked at the screen, it was Jimin.

"6 missed calls?"

Oh well, this isn't good sign at all.

It went vibrating again, I swiped my phone to answer his call. "Jimin?"

I couldn't hear anything.

"Jimin what is it?"

I heard something dropped, did he dropped his phone? What is happening?

"Jimin what's happening?!"

I rarely could hear anything. I heard him shouting in pain, what the heck is happening to Jimin?!

•••