'95 Liners

"A psychologist I see.." Jimin nodded and leans his head as he gazed out to the window beside him.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing,, I guess?"

Jin went back to the table and sat in front of the two young man.

"So, how is it going?"

A moment of silence suddenly kicks out of nowhere.

"I see." Jin just nodded his head as if nothing happened giving him a worried look on his eyes.

"Taehyung-ah do you mind going in Jimin's house?"

"Hyung we just me-"

"It will be fun if we spend our time together atleast, this guy over here has been stressing himself with his college and his work.." Jin said while pointing out his finger to Jimin.

"Come on hyung.."

"Well.."

"Well,, it depends to Jimin-ssi, Jin hyung." Taehyung added.

"So what do you think Jiminie?" Jin chuckled as he looks onto the small guy while Jimin took a deep sigh.

Jimin sighed. "Alright then."

——————

📍 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁, 𝒦𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒶. 🕖 7:20PM

The boys are walking together under the sunset, seeing sunset after a long time amazed Jimin

The boys are walking together under the sunset, seeing sunset after a long time amazed Jimin. Ever since he was shutting himself in his house, he was never been able to see the sunset.

"You like sunsets too?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I do, but actually t I haven't seen one for a long time."

"well, he's been shutting himself, I told you so." Jin cackled, looking at the small brunette.

*Vibration sounds*

"Hyung..? 여보세요?(hello?)" Jin answered on his phone, leaning his phone on his ear.

"Jin, can you come here right now..?"

"why?"

"Just come, there's an emergency, I need your hand."

"But hyu-" the call got ended.

"what was that Hyung?" Jimin asked with a narrow eyes.

"Jiminie, my brother asked me to go to him, saying there was an emergency..? I don't know, he suddenly ended up the call. Taehyung-ah, can you take care of Jimin? I'll come back don't worry."

"I understand, I'll take care of him, just be sure you'll take care of yourself as well."

"Jin Hyung be safe.."

"Alright, I'll be going then, take care you two!" said Jin as he ran towards the bus stop near them.

"I guess it's just the two of us then, let's go, I'm bringing you back home. It must have been a long day for you isn't it? you must be really tired." The taller man smirked.

Jimin nodded silently looking at Taehyung.

ıllıllı ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ıllıllı

_______

Writer's note:

I'm sorry if it took time for me to update with such a short ass chapter, since I have much free time for this week, I'll do my best to cope up with the story, please don't forget to click that star button if you have reached this chapter, also, if you want more of a BTS updates don't hesitate to visit my twitter:

https://twitter.com/HeyChiminie

wishing y'all a good day/night! Happy monday!