Count on Me

9:43 PM

He sat behind Taehyung as he gently stroke his back. The atmosphere went awkward, he could not do anything but calm him down. Taehyung might look strong at all times but he didn't know he has this kind of side too,,

Taehyung irritatedly leans his head on Jimin's shoulder as he cries painfully.

"Cry as much as you want Taehyung.." he mumbled.

"I hate them.. very much.."

"Do you want to tell me about this?"

"Can I trust you?"

"You can trust me only if I can trust you." he worriedly smiled at him.

His teary eyes look at Jimin, his eyes almost could tell him that he has gone through so much pain. his pretty pink lower lip starts wobbling.

He told him everything about his girlfriend, and his friend Yoongi. He was actually the one who saved Jimin from the accident, he feels mad at him even after he saved him because of what he did to Taehyung... he deeply sighed. he knew he was not alright, he hasn't moved on from his past.

"You know what Taehyung, it's really hard to forget stuff so I think your friend was just acting brave.. what if he just wants to forget stuff? What if deep inside him he's actually regretting all the things he has done to you?"

He frowned at him. "Why can't he just tell me when he wants to forget everything then?"

"Ask it for yourself.. What if he's just afraid to tell you? have you ever properly approached him?"

He stared at him looking so disappointed. "No?"

"Then you should, but this isn't the right time yet Taehyung-ah, you have to move on."

"How and when will I be able to?" he looks at Jimin looking so puzzled.

"Just trust yourself and," he pointed to his heart "Don't listen to that little manipulator."

Jimin laid Taehyung's head on his lap as he sniffles and he ruffles his hair. "You'll get over this, I trust you." he smiled at him.

The breezy night was so surprisingly awkward for the two but Jimin didn't care at all. He was so happy he was able to calm Taehyung down.

"I'll protect your heart more than I'll protect mine."