Chapter 9

Killian's POV

Everywhere I go it would seem that Emma and her daughter would be there to or end up coming there. Emma's daughter Lily for reasons unknown likes me. She is a two year old little girl who doesnt have a father... Oh my god does this kid want me to he her new father? Well that will never ever happen.

"Hey Killian." Emma says walking into the station.

"Yes hello Swan." I say.

"Whats your deal today?" She asks.

"I dont know what you told your little version of yourself, but I am not going to let you and her get into my head and distract me." I say.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asks.

"Oh you know. Your daughter always wanting to be around me for reasons unknown. I am sorry her father isnt in her life, but I will not be her next one. I dont know what game your playing, but please call off your child." I say.

Emma just looked at me and started laughing. She wouldnt stop it was like it was some joke to her.

"First off I dont want you as her new father. Your an asshole. Second she likes you because you made her laugh and she likes people who make her laugh. So dont go accusing me of this." She says.

"Oh thank god. Now that I can final think again. I want you to go to this apartment and try to find anything you can that can tell us what happened and why Mayor Regina Mills, her husband Robin Locksly, and their son Roland were kidnapped." I say.

"If Im going there then what are you going to do? I mean I thought you would make me do paper work here while you went out looking for clues." She says.

"Emma this is serious. Just go and keep and eye out. Im gonna trace the finger prints from the door that I got when the incident happened last night." I say.

"Yeah okay whatever." She says.

When she walked out I went to the computer and ran the fingerprints. When the person popped up I knew it was them. Then I got an email from them as well and it was a photo of Regina, Robin, and Roland tied up.

We warned you we'd be back. Right now its just some friends that your close with. Though we have been watching. Give up and give us whats ours or we will go after others. Like your very best pal David and his wife Snow. Ooh maybe that new partner Emma Swan or maybe her daughter Lily the one that has gotten very close to you lately. You know what we want Killian and if you dont give it back then we will have to keep doing this until you do.

-Until we meet again.

This email was terrifying, but what was even more scary is that I got very nervous when the mentioned Emma and Lily. I know I cant let anyone get hurt, but why am I so worried about Emma and Lily? Ugh... Who knows. I have to stop this before they get hurt and by they I mean everyone, not just a kind little girl and her perfect mother.... No.. Ugh what is happening to me?