Chapter 34

Emma's POV

I woke up in my room and I had no idea how I got in here. The last thing I remember was... God Killian is so sweet. I got out of bed and went downstairs and I saw that Killian was just sitting on the couch.

"Well good morning Swan." Killian says.

"Good morning to you to. So you actually staid." I say.

"Well you asked me to stay... Unless you want me to go? Cause if thats what you want I'll go." He says.

"No its just I thought you would have left after my weird asking you to stay. I honestly dont know what came over me. I mean you have your own life and..." I say.

I didnt know how to finish what I was saying. Though Killian seemed to notice and walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Swan its okay really. I dont mind. Your carrying my child and whatever you want or need I will do it. If you want me to stay then I'll stay. Its okay really whatever you need love just ask." He says.

"You really sure you dont mind?" I ask.

"Of course I dont mind. Although for me to really be able to be here for you and the baby and even Lily. We have to figure out how we want this to work. I mean you can just call me whenever you need me or something like that." He says.

"Yeah your right we need to figure that out. Well I know this may sound alittle weird, but I dont want to be alone if you know what I mean. Like I know I have Lily I just feel like Im alone and if I have to call you just to have you come over it freaks me out cause I would feel like Im in the way of your chance to have a life." I say.

"Emma right now you, our child, and even Lily are my life. So you wont be ruining anything." He says.

"Then I think I should tell Lily whats going on and they we should I dont know I guess find a place for all of us if you want. Is that weird to say?" I ask.

"No love I think its a lovely idea. I mean I live in a two bedroom house as do you and we need at least four rooms. I think this is perfect cause then I will be around whenever you need me and things will just be better." He says.

"Thank you. This is very wonderful of you." I say and hug him.

"Anything for you love." He says.

For a moment we just held each other close and before I knew it I kissed him. I dont know why, but I did. Though things got better when he kissed me back.

"Mommy!" I heard Lily yell from upstairs.

"Ummm... I should." I say pulling away from Killian.

"Right...Yeah...Go to her." Killian says and lets go of my waist.

Though before I headed upstairs to get Lily I kissed Killian one more time and then headed upstairs. I felt like my cheeks were going red and I smiled to myself. Did we just become more then friends who are having a baby together? Are we now like dating? I guess thats a conversation we will have to have. Although I think actually I hope it will be a yes to the dating because I cant see myself with anyone else, but Killian. I do love my daughter, but damn she ruin a beautiful moment.