*Splash*~10

I looked under the water and noticed that Klay and Kc both had their tails, then I looked over to where my family was and hoped like hell they didn't see my two new friends bottom half. But again I was wrong because somebody did see them and it wasn't my family...it was Belinda, and she was just above the cove where we all were swimming around, and she was taking several pictures of mainly Klay and Kc. After she finished taking the pictures, she looked at me with a cynical grin and said to herself that paybacks were a bitch and she was the queen at getting even, and her new target was that black haired half fish bitch that I was currently ogling. 

But she thought she could leave without being seen, it didn't happen because Klay noticed her reflection from the top of the cove in the water, and took a quick glance and saw her. He swam over to me and told me that my ex, was taking pictures from the top of the cove and he was almost positive that she saw his and his sister's tails. I looked down and said that was the worst thing he could have ever said to me then I swam to the beach hastily and went off in search for the bitch before she could cause any serious trouble for my new best buddy, and hopefully my future love. 

I made it to my family first and asked them if they have seen the no account bitch lately, but they all shook their heads no and asked why it was so important to find her beens I dumped her. I looked down and told them that she was trying to get attention and get Kc and her brother into a world of trouble, because of what pictures she took of them. I tried to run off to hunt for her, but my mother came up behind me and asked me what it was that I was trying to hide, and protect them from, she was jumping to the conclusions that they were doing something illegal. I gave her a reassuring hug and told her that it was nothing like that, but also that it wasn't my place to reveal the secret to her, only Kc and Klay had the right to tell her if they thought she could be trusted. I then gave her a quick kiss and asked her to let JD and Costa now if they saw Belinda to stop her crazy ass and hold her until I get back. Then added that I hoped we found her before Klay did because his laws were just a little bit different then ours was. Especially when it was threatening his people's way of life, and sudden exposure.

Kc and Klay were now out of the water and walking around searching for their possible perpetrator, wanting to find her before she caused them harmful trouble. But Belinda was already well on her way to the nearest treasure seekers on the island, to show them some evidence that another race of beings lived in the oceans, so she could hopefully get them to hunt them down and get rid of them, so I wouldn't have a chance to be happy with her, and make a lot of money on the side for having proof that Merpeople exists because she was sure it would be worth a very pretty penny for it.

JD and Costa were looking for Belinda as well, but instead, they ran into Klay and Kc and asked them what was going on, and why it was so dire that they had to find Belinda just because she took a few pictures of them swimming around. Klay ignored them both and just said that it was important that they find her, then he headed off in a different direction to continue the search. Kc wasn't as stubborn or as secretive as her brother was, so my brothers thought they could talk her into telling them what the problem was. Our mom recently joined them and Kc and began asking questions in her own way, and just when Kc was about to tell my mom, Klay jumped in behind her and said Yowleh very quickly, which was Nauticus language meaning shut up. Then he talked to her in the language explaining to her why it was dangerous to tell anyone. My family were all staring at each other blankly, wondering what they were saying, that's when I came running over to them telling them that I had no luck at all in finding the bitch.

Klay gave a slight grumble and said he was going to keep looking until he found her, so he could stop her from showing those pictures to everyone. After he left our mom went all out on me and Kc both and said she needed to know what was going on, because by the way, everyone was talking, what they all were hiding was illegal, and that I for one was worrying her to death, because if Kc and her brother were doing something wrong, she didn't want me being a part of it or them. I was trying to explain to our mom without giving away the secret when Kc walked over to her and asked her to come with her to the beach so she could talk with her. I grabbed my two brothers and said we needed to find Klay before he found Belinda first and did something that might be regrettable.

After Kc made sure we all were gone and it was just her and our mom, she walked with her very close to the water, but didn't say a word. Mama D looked at Kc and asked her when she was going to explain to her what was going on. Kc just let go of her hand and began to wade out into the ocean and asked her to watch. She now very inquisitively followed her right to the waters edge, and watched very closely as Kc made it into the water waist deep then Kc did a slight splash and took a dive under the water and gave a splash with her tail then swam right in front of our mom and showed her what she truly was. Our mom looked at her for the longest time then she couldn't handle it any longer and sat down in the sand and said this was impossible! And that her son was in love with a mythological creature that didn't really exist!