Q&A Time

1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I loved writing poems as a teenager but never thought I'd ever write books. Almost a year ago I started to write The Different Shades of Love on a different platform. It has now ignited a fire in me that I didn't know existed!

2.How long does it take you to write a book?

It depends. The Different Shades of Love came pretty easy to me and I had it written in less then 6 months. First Shades of Love will probably take a year to complete if not longer.

3. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

I don't really have a schedule. I write when I am inspired and have time. Sometimes I'll spend an entire day writing and others I'll only spend an hour.

4. What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?

My most interesting quirk huh? I think it would be that I absolutely can not write without music playing. If its quite my mind freaks out and zero ideas come out.

5. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?

I actually use a lot of my life in my in my books. Which parts you wonder? That's for me to know and you to keep guessing.

6. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

I play with my kiddo, read, coach her baseball team, cook, and my favorite is dance around the house singing at the top of my lungs.

7. What does your family think of your writing?

My family is very supportive of me. They want to do whatever they can to help me achieve my dreams.

8. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?

I actually learned that I have so much to tell. I didn't know how much I truly had to say until I began this writing journey.

9.How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I have 3 books right now. My favorite is The Different Shades of Love. It was my first book and it's my baby.

10. Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?

The only thing I can suggest is don't stop writing and learning. Know that you can always improve. Don't let the amount of reads get in the way of you're voice.

11. Do you hear from your readers much?

I do hear from my readers and I love it. It makes me so happy to read what they are feeling. When they connect with a character it's an incredible feeling.

12. Do you like to create books for adults?

I love creating books for adults! Getting out what's in my head with no filter is very freeing.

13. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

I actually wanted to become a Veterinarian. I didn't do it but I always wanted to help animals. Before becoming a stay at home mom I was working at a vet clinic training to become a Vet Tech. I loved doing it but not as much as I love being a mom.

If you guys have anymore questions to ask me leave a comment! Thank you again for all your support. It means more to me then you'll ever know!