THANK YOU, MY NINJAS! (also VERY important)

Omg guys! Thank you so much for 1000+ reads! With only 17 parts! That's lit! DAAAAAB! I just wanted to say thank you, nothing more, and since I hit one thousand, I will do 1-5 shoutouts per chapter, depends on how I'm feeling!

So that is my gift to you guys, just comment on the chapter, something that will make a turtle happy, you know? Nice things, jokes, THEORIES ABOUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! I love it when fans theorize in the comments! It makes me happy!

And also if you want a shoutout on a certain book AND your name, vote on the chapter.

Also if you have a certain book you want professional advice for, just do those things I told you and follow me.

So here is a summary of earning a shoutout: AND PLEASE DONT ASK FOR A SHOUTOUT! It irritates me and also very triggering. Thx!

ANs don't count!

Also, i post sneak peaks, reminders and stuff like that if you follow me, just a heads up. :)

Nice comments and theories: Your wattpad name

Vote on the chapter (everything above): Give a shoutout to your book that you wrote/written.

Follow me (everything above): Gives advice on a certain book.

ALSO! IF YOU HAVE DONE THESE THINGS! PLEASE DM ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU DID, AND WHCIH CHAPTERS SO I CAN CHECK! It makes my life easier thanks!

And if you already follow me and want a shoutout, just DM me! I always reply.

ALSO, CHAPTER MIGHT COME OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW TOPS! I kept you guys waiting long enough, so chapter coming soon!