Spinning

You looked at him, not knowing what to say besides watching Netflix and drawing.

"Uh, I don't have fun" Your lie made Jonah laugh.

"How do you not have fun?" He asked astonished. "Having fun is like, like, breathing air" he said.

"Oh please" you shot back

" no, I'm serious" he said. "Hey, I have and idea...where did you say the computer room was?"

"Uh, on the second floor" you said questionably. Jonah then took your hand and started running down the halls and up the stairs to the second floor.

He was so strong and was pulling you to make sure you could keep up. God was this kid a track star or something?

You both then reached the computer lab, Jonah not breaking a sweet and you painting like a race horse.

"Hey" he looked over to you. "You okay?" He sounded genuinely concerned.

Before I could answer, we both looked down and realized our hands were still locked. Slowly , we let go...letting our hands go loose and our fingers sliding slowly off each other. It was a real turn on.

"This is perfect" he said as he ran over to one of the chairs. "Come over here Y/n, sit down."

"Why?" You ask.

"Just trust me okay?" He said

There was a long pause of dead air between you two.

"Fine" you said as you walked over to him. You sat down and he placed his big muscular arms on your shoulders. You could feel his weight on top of you and for some reason, you didn't want him to let go.

"Okay, so here's how this works. I'm going to spin you around in this chair twenty times. Then what I'm going to do is bring you out into the hall and slide you in your chair all the way down it."

"What?!" You almost screamed.

"Alright, hold on tight!"

You tired to stop him but he was already spinning you and you could already feel yourself getting dizzy.

After you were spun, he opened the door and pushed you out to the hallway and you spun all the way down it.

Luckily, the people on the second floor were at lunch.

Once you came to a stop, Jonah raced over towards you.

"So? How was it?" He asked with a big goofy grin on his face.

You sat there, still tryin to make out what just happened.

"Y/n?" He asked. He sounded a little worried.

"That was" you swallowed. "Amazing".

"I knew you would enjoy it" he said.

"When did you do this?" You asked. He said he had done it with four other friends.

"Okay" you said. "Now, your turn!" You jumped on him before he could get away and you both fell over. You two sat up against the lockers and started talking.

You asked him some questions and he asked you questions. They were all pretty basic "getting to know you" questions, but there was still something that you wanted to ask him that you hadn't figured out yet.

"How come you transferred here?" You asked.

"Well, if you must know, my old school was too much for me. It was too much a commute. It was were I used to live, Minnesota. Now that I live in LA and want to get my degree, I came here...the closest school to my work."

Work? What work? You wondered. 

"Well anyways, I have one more question for you" he said. "It's sorta a two parter"

"Sorta?" How could something have sorta two parts...it either has one or two...

"Well, you see, the other part depends on your answer to my question" he made clear.

"Alrighty then" you said. "Ask away".

"You Uh *cough* don't uh...you know...are you uh seeing anyone uh...right now?"

You were completely taken back by this question. Was Jonah asking you out?

Even though you could feel yourself turning redder than you ever had, you thought it was cute how he was getting red as well.

" No. No I am not Jonah Marais" you said with a half smile.

You could tell a wave of relief rolled over him.

"Yes, Okay, good, yes" he said. " now here's part two"

You bit your lip as you knew what he was going to ask you next.

"I was wondering if maybe, you know, you were free later tonight, if you-"

"Yes" you said cutting him off.

He put on the sexiest smile you had ever seen and put his hand on your knee.

"Should I pick you up at six?" He asked.

"Jonah," you said, "you don't have my address"

"Oh right"