Spinning

You couldn't think you anything to tell Jonah besides watching Netflix and drawing.

"I don't have fun" you say with your arms folded.

Your lie made Jonah laugh. "Common," he said "having fun is like...like...like breathing".

"Oh please" you shot back.

"No, I'm seariouse" he said. "Hey, where did you say the computer lab was again?"

"Second floor...why?"

"Common, I have something to show you." Jonah took your hand in his and started running down the hallway and up the stairs to the second floor. Damn was this guy a track star? He was literally pulling you along. He was so fast and so strong.

By the time you guys reached the lab, Jonah wasn't breaking a sweat, while you were panting like a race horse. Jonah looked down at your eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" He sounded genuinely concerned.

Before you answered though, you guys both looked down and saw that your hands were still locked together. You both slowly let go as you let your fingers gently slide off of each other.

It was a real turn on for you.

"Oh yeah, this is perfect" said Jonah, now seemingly distracted by the spinning chairs on wheels.

"Come over and sit down" he said.

"Why?"

"Just trust me" he said

"Fine" you said as you came over and sat down on the chair. Once you were seated, Jonah put his muscular arms on your shoulders and you could feel all of his weight on your back. For some reason...you didn't want him to get off.

"Okay, so here's how this works. I'm going to spin you around twenty times okay? Then I'm going to open the door and send you down the hallway. Got it? Good."

"Wait what?!" You screamed.

"Hold on tight!" Jonah yelled.

Before you could do anything, Jonah was spinning you and you could already feel yourself getting dizzy.

"Aaannddd out the door you go" he said as he let go of you. You went all the way down the hallway and you felt like you were going to topple over. It was a good thing that the second floor was at lunch.

Once you came to a stop, Jonah came after you with his big, sexy smile. "Wasn't that fun?" He asked.

When you didn't answer right away, you could tell Jonah was getting worried.

"Y/n?"

"That was *swallow* amazing" you say. "Where and when did you come up with this?" Apparently, Jonah did it all the time with four other of his closest friends.

"Now...its your turn!" You say as you jump on Jonah before he could get away. You both fall onto the floor and sit your backs up against the lockers. You guys then decided to talk and ask questions about each other. They were all pretty basic "getting to know you" questions but there was one thing on your mind that you wanted to know.

"Jonah? Why did you transfer here?" You asked.

"Well," he said, "my old school was too much for me. Too much of a commute. I used to live in Minnesota and when I moved here, to LA, I wanted to find a school where I could finsih high school and get a degree. And besides, this was the closets school To my work."

Work?  You thought.

"Anyways...I have a question for you..and its kind of a two parter."

"Okay, go ahead" you say

"So well *cough* a girl like you....you know should be like...I don't know...seeing a dude or ....something?

Was the so called famous Jonah Marais asking me out you thought.

"No Jonah," you say. "I'm not seeing anyone right now."

"Okay, good, cool,cool" He said. You could tell a wave of relief had washed over him.

"Now for the second part of my question" he said

You nodded, bitting your lip, knowing what he wa going to ask you next.

"If you weren't you know, doing anything later....maybe we-"

"Yes" you whisper cutting him off. "I would love to go out with you Jonah Marais".

Jonah smiled, and this time, he smiled a big goofy grin that lit you up inside.

"Okay so I'll pick you up around six?"

"Sounds great" you say.

"Oh and Jonah? One more thing."

"Yeah?"

"You don't have my address"

"Oh..right."