Crowded

You didn't know what to think. When Samantha sent her tweet about you, you and Jonah brought it to not only her parents attention, but the principals attention as well. She got suspended and was forced to deactivate her twitter account. Ever since then, she stayed out of your way.

As she walked over to the boys, Jonah immediatly recognized her. He then turned to look at you with his eyes wide. You could tell he didn't know what to do. As she was coming closer and closer to him, (she was hugging each of the boys down the line as one limelight does) he started to talk to Zach who was standing next to him.

"So how about that uhh...sandwich you had for lunch, huh? I bet that was good."

"What?"

When Samantha brought Jonah into a hug, you could see him being gagged by her perfume. While she was hugging him though, Jonah didn't break eye contact or his conversation with Zach, which you could tell was making her feel out of place.

"Umm..hi Jonah?" She said.

He looked at her and said "Hi?" And then continued talking to Zach. They took their picture and Jonah was just standing there with a blank expression on his face. God...even when he didn't try, he still looked hot af.

When the photos were done, you all went to this big room and about a little less than one hundred girls followed. This was the highlight of the limelight expirence you concluded. Only a few people who payed for the limelight tickets were able to get in.

You sat down by Jonah who was sitting on a black leather couch.

"Hey" You said.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes" he said back.

"Thanks for what you did back there for me with the whole Samantha thing."

"Again, that's what boyfriends are for."

You were about to pull him into a kiss but you then remembered that there was a bunch of girls there with literally his face on their shirts. Zach then walked up to you.

"Dude, what was that all about? With the sandwich thing? That poor girl. You literally showed no interest in her or thanked her for coming."

"Yeah because she's the one who leaked y/n's number." Said Jonah back sounding angry.

"Oh" said Zach. His cheeks turned pink. Or...they looked like they did. You couldn't really tell. His cheeks were always pink.

"Sorry about that y/n." You looked up at Zach. "It's okay" you said. "I think I'm over it now."

The night went on and people danced and sang and took pictures. When it was around eleven, everyone was escorted out of the building and you and the boys went back to the hotel. You and Jonah went in your room and the boys went into theirs. You hugged them goodnight and then closed the door.

"I overheard Zach say that they have sound proof walls?" You say suggestively as you slowly took off your crop top and started playing with the straps of your bra. Jonah looked up at you from the bed. "I thought we were gonna wait" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I mean...There's no rule saying that we have to" you said now sliding your bra strap up and down your arm.

Jonah stood up kissed you. "The reason why I pulled over this morning with you on our way here was to get in one last time before our anniversary. I want it to be special."

And, with that, you huffed a little bit and said, "Fine, but, could you give me a hand? I want to change into my pajamas." Jonah smiled as you turned around. He slowly unlatched your bra and you let it slide off of you. He then reached around the front of you and unbuttoned your jeans. You let out a heavy sigh as you could feel yourself getting turned on.

You slowly but sexily slid off your pants and stepped out of them with your back still to Jonah. When you stood back up straight, Jonah put his warm muscular arms around your front and started kissing your neck from behind.

It was getting pretty steamy until you turned around and wanted to take Jonah's shirt off and "get to business". Jonah put his hands on yours before you could grab at it though.

"I told you" he said in a hot deep voice. "We're waiting."

"Ughhhh" you said back. "You're such a tease"

You threw on a tee shirt and some shorts and got into bed with Jonah. You guys decided to watch some tv but all of a sudden you heard a huge *bang* on the other side of the wall. You quickly got up with Jonah behind you. You knocked on the boys door and Corbyn opened it. There was red stuff everywhere.