These Girls

Time Skip***One Month

It has been a month and two weeks ever since you and Jonah started dating....and a month since the whole Twitter fiasco. Two more weeks and it would be your anniversary. You and Jonah recently found out though that he and his band were preforming at a venue on the other side of LA on the week of your anniversary.

You were really bummed about it and you could tell Jonah was too. Then you both got the idea that you could tag along. You guys mentioned it to the boys and they all agreed. That next week, you started packing your bag.

Jonah called and asked to help with all the packing. When he came to the door, you let him in and took him to your bedroom.

"Okay" you said. "I need pants in this pile, underwear in this pile, and shirts/ sweatshirts in this pile. Got it?"

Jonah nodded and started helping.

After an hour of work (you have a lot of clothes) Jonah stood up and looked at you. "I'm really excited for this week" he said smiling.

"Me too" you said. You both pulled each other in for a kiss. When you pulled out, Jonah was just looking into your eyes and was rubbing your back. He then slowly reached down to the bottom of your shirt and lifted it up a little.

"Hey" you said smacking his hand gently. "We are supposed to be working".

"We've been working for an hour...cant we just take a little break?" Jonah had his sexy smile on this time. He then lowered his head and started kissing your neck.

"Okay, maybe a quick break wouldn't hurt" you finally said.

You both sat on your bed, making out. You were both on your sides with your hands holding each other close. You guys were kissing steamily as you both pushed your tounges deeper and deeper into each other's throats.

Just then your mom knocked on the door.

"Y/n? Can I come in?"

"Uh just a second" you said back as you and Jonah threw your shirts back on. Before you opened the door, you noticed some of your lipstick on Jonahs mouth.

"Wait!" You whispered. You wiped it off with a tissue and then opened the door.

"Hey mom, what's up" you say casually.

"I just have some folded laundry here of some things you might want to take. I'm gonna do another load if you have any clothes that you want washed."

"I think we're all set" you said fast as you took the clothes that were folded and closed the door.

You than ran back over to your bed and continued making out with Jonah.

Time Skip***The Week You Leave

It was finally time for you and the boys to get to the hotel you were staying at for the concert.

You hugged your mom goodbye and got into Jonah's car. You guys kissed and then started to drive off. The car ride was so long but you guys lived through it. You played karaoke and talked and laughed the whole way. Well, the ride would've probably been a little shorter if you guys hadn't pulled over into a wooded area and you know...snuck a quickie.

You guys made it there to find the boys waiting for you in the lobby.

"Hey, we got you guys the hotel room next to ours..a single" whispered Zach to Jonah. "Also, I'm pretty sure this hotel has soundproof rooms so feel free to-"

"ZACH?!" yelled Jonah. Zach started laughing.

The boys had already put all their stuff in their hotel room so you and Jonah walked up together to your room. You guys threw your suitcases on the ground and then started to make out again. As you went to take Jonah's shirt off, he stopped you.