Google

After Jonah left and you took a shower, you decided to take out your phone and see what Jonahs band was really about.

You found a ton of stuff. You thought Jonah was hot...well his other friends weren't too bad looking themselves.

You were up all night watching interviews and tea times and cute/funny moments. You also listened to some of their songs and Jonah's voice was so sexy. You really wanted him to sing to you.

Time Skip***Friday Night (one week later)

You were eating dinner when your phone buzzed. It was Jonah

Jonah 🤤🤔: hey baby...was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight, maybe meet my friends.

You jumped up from the table with excitement. You had been waiting all week to go to his house.  You quickly responded with a yes and then texted your mom that you wouldn't be home until late because you were going to a study session with a girl that you met through Jonah.

You wanted to wear an outfit that was seductive, but not too sexy. You finally decided on this

What you are going to wear:

You threw it on and waited for Jonah to pick you up

You threw it on and waited for Jonah to pick you up. When he came, he had brought more flowers with him.

"The last time I was here, the other ones where dying" he said.

You smiled and kissed him softly.

"Wait here, I'm gonna put these in a vase" you tell him.

You adored that Jonah did the little things like buying you flowers. Whenever you looked at them when Jonah wasn't with you, it was almost like he was.

When you guys were in the car and on your way, you had finally gathered the courage to ask him a question that you probably should have earlier.

"Jonah" you said, "it seems like a lot of people like you....like a lot. Like a lot of girls. How come you were interested in me...someone who didn't even know who you were."

Jonah took your hand and kissed it. "Honestly y/n...when I fist saw you...in principal Portland's office, I-I felt something that I had never felt before. I knew you were something special and I knew that I needed you to be apart of my life. Also, another reason why I thought that we would work out together was because I knew I was getting something genuine form someone. It was fresh to finally meet someone who had no idea who I was. Y/n...I am so great full to have you."

You smiled and you could feel yourself glowing.

"I'm so great full to have you too" you said.

"For real" said Jonah. "Y/n...I think I'm falling in love with you."

"What?" You say surprised. Just then Jonah's car stopped and you were outside of a huge house. It looked like one of those rich ones that you would find on google images when you search "LA houses."

"Alright, let me take you inside so you can meet my friends." Said Jonah rushingly. You could tell he wasn't ready to talk about the fact that he just told you he loved you.

You decide to go along with it, since you didn't really wan to address it either.

Once you got inside, the house was massive. Jonah called his friends and you heard footsteps all on the ceiling rushing over to the staircase. It was kind of weird how they were all standing in front of you. You had been stalking all of them over the past week and they had no idea.

"This is Zack, Jack, Daniel, and Corbyn" said Jonah. They all said hi simultaneously.

"We've heard so much about you" said Corbyn in a Scottish accent.

"Dude, common, we talked about this" said Jonah. "She's not going to fall for it"

Corbyn huffed and then said "we've heard so much about you" in his regular voice. Jonah then turned to you and said "Corbyn thought it would be funny to make you think that he was Scottish".

"Oh" you said. "You could've fooled me". Corbyn smiled and seemed proud of himself.

You and the boys had a lot of fun just hanging out and talking. Later in the night, you guys went out side to look at the view that they had at their house.

"It's amazing" you said sounding astonished. The sun was setting and in a bout five or ten minutes, it would start to get dark. Almost like is was planned though, all the boys disappeared into the house and upstairs to leave you and Jonah alone.

You looked up at the sky and then over to Jonah who was sitting on the grass near the edge. You decided to walk over and to sit down next to him. You put your head on his shoulder and he put his arm around you.

After a few moments of blissfulness, you started talking.

"You love me?"

You looked up at Jonah and he looked down to you. You were staring into his big deep brown eyes that had only gotten sexier since you really looked at them when you met.

"Yeah" he said. "I do."

You felt warm inside.

"You wanna know something..." you asked. You brought his ear close to your face and whispered, "I love you too." Jonah smiled his big goofy smile that he only ever did when you agreed to go out with him.

You kissed him lightly...then passionately...then sloppily. The scenery was perfect. The timing was perfect. It all felt so perfect. Right then, you knew that it was time you gave yourself to Jonah Marias.

"Jonah" you said in between breaths. "I'm-I'm ready."

Jonah stopped and looked at you. He then smiled his sexy smile and continued kissing you harder.

You both stood up, not breaking the kiss and Jonah picked you up bridal style. He brought you inside the house and up the stairs. You guys went into his room and he put you down on his bed.

"Jonah" you said stopping him. You looked around his room. There were candles everywhere  and yellow roses all over the bed. It smelt like warm vanilla. You also noticed that there were condoms, lube, and chocolate strawberries on his night stand.

"Did you do this?" You asked. Jonah looked just as surprised as you did.

Jonah shook his head. "I told the boys to set up somethings like...to buy some of the yellow roses, but they did the rest on their own."

You giggled as you reached over the bed to grab yourself and Jonah a chocolate strawberry. You gave it to him and you guys clanked them together.

"Cheers" you said.