Weekends

The next morning was Saturday. You woke up, didn't take a shower, didn't change, had some breakfast and sat on the couch and turned on Netflix. You got lazy on the weekends...just like every other teenager.

You couldn't stop thinking about last night though. You knew you wanted him. You were so ready to give yourself to him. You were just wondering why you didn't. What was stopping you?

You decided to check your phone to see if you had any notifications. Just as you picked it up though, you got a text form Jonah.

Jonah 🤤🤔: All I've been thinking about is you, y/n. I want to be with you right now.

You smiled as you could feel yourself getting sexually aroused. You always did whenever you thought about him.

You then decided to send something that you had no idea why you sent it.

Y/N: hey...I haven't taken a shower yet...wanna come over and give me a hand? My mom's at work.

You didnt know what was wrong with you. Last night, you apparently thought that things were happening to fast. This morning, you're basically initiating something that will most likely lead to things happening very fast.

About ten minutes later, you heard your doorbell ring. You opened the door and it was Jonah. You quickly kissed him on the cheeck and took his hand and brought him over to your kitchen table. You decided that you wanted to tell what was going on with you.

" So...I really don't know what I want. I think that I'm ready to be sexual but I'm not ready to have sex.... If you know what I mean." Jonah kind of sat their in silence until he finally spoke up.

"I think i understand. We can do, like, whatever, and if it goes too far or either of us
feels uncomfortable then we can stop."

"Exactly" you said. You were relieved that Jonah understood you so perfectly.

You then leaned over the table and kissed him very passionately. You kissed him again...and again...and again.

Soon enough, you were sitting on the bathroom table, you back against the mirror, and Jonah standing between your open legs.

Jonah started to move his lips down to your jawline and then to your ear, and then to your neck. His sweet lips all over you was exactly what you wanted. Jonah knew how to pleasure you. In fact, it felt so good that you started to moan a little bit.

"Sshhhh" Jonah whispered in your ear. He then started to kiss you deeper and more passionate. This caused you claw up his back and taking off his shirt, revealing his chiseled physique.

You could feel his muscles on your back while he held you.

You bit his earlobe gently and then he pulled back.

"Is this okay?" He was refering to showering together.

You nodded your head and bit your lip. Jonah then lifted you off the counter and helped you take off your clothes (crop top and spandex shorts). You turned around for Jonah to see.

"Damn" he whispered. You blushed a little but was ready to see him.

Jonah then unbuckled his pants and pulled them off, his underwear with them....showing off his very....uh...erect.....friend.

You walked slowly over to him and took his face in your hands. You kissed him gently and he picked you up again, taking you both into the shower.

"Holy fuck that's cold" you say referring to the water.

"Maybe we'll just have to make it hot" smirked Jonah.

"Fuck off Marais" you said jokingly as you slapped his chest.

He laughed a little as you turned the nozzle to make the water warm.

His laugh was the cutest thing.

You let yourself and Jonah get used to the water and then you both resumed sucking each other's faces off.

You could tell Jonah liked being more dominant but he let you lead because he didn't really know what what you wanted and he didn't want to overstep.

You pushed him back against the wall of the shower and let your arms drape over him. You then bit the bottom of his lip.

Jonah decided that he wanted a turn so you both quickly switched places and he started to touch you and grab you in places that had never been touched or grabbed before. It made you feel sexy. It made you feel wanted.

He then started to let out big huffs of breaths. It was like, you were taking all of his air.

Jonah then suddenly pulled back and looked at you in the eyes and then down at your breasts.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

You were hesitant. You didn't know if you were ready yet. You knew you wanted to....you just didn't know if you should.

".......yes" you said nodding your head slowly.

"Are you sure?"

You didn't respond.

"y/n...I don't want to do this is your not 110% ready."

You nodded your head quickly this time.

Jonah took a deep breath and then exhaled. You could feel his hot breath on your nipple.

"I think we should wait" he finally said.

"Me two" you said.

After you guys dried off, you put on Jonahs sweat shirt (since it was so big, you didn't need to where pants) and joined him on the couch and turned on Netflix. You loved sitting in his arms. It made you feel guarded.

"That was really fun" he said, kissing your head.

"Yeah...yeah it was" you said smiling and biting your lip