Random things

This AU is starting to die again and I can't let that happen.

Hell no.

Here's some random things I came up with. Imagines, headcannons, shit like that.

- here's the main group's status for becoming dreams:
Edd: a dream in the future
Matt: a dream in the future
Tom: somewhere between one half and two thirds ways to becoming a dream when he dies
Tord became a dream for a moment after Tom's death but turned back to a fear. May end up as a dream because of DW!Tom
Paul: a dream in the future
Pat: half a dream in the future, still scared of smoke but only smoke coming from fires
Eduardo: half way dream when the timelines break apart, becomes fear again afterwards
Mark: a dream in the future
Jon: unknown status
Todd: slowly turning into dream in the future

- imagine Eduardo singing 'Bad at Love' by Halsey. I mean, it kinda fits him.

- Tord is attached to whoever he's in love with (either FW!Tom or DW!Tom) and doesn't want to leave them alone or go away from their side.

- I don't ever think I mentioned this, but, I gotta— DW!Eduardo and FW!Eduardo are so fucking gay for each other that, in the pm RP Max and I have, they turned a joke into a fucking mention of them getting married. Literally, FW!Eduardo picked DW!Eduardo up, who asked 'what the hell are you taking me, to heterosexual town?' And literally FW responded with 'nah, probably to our wedding'. After that, DW just said that FW couldn't afford a ring over a white van and FW dropped him and said something like 'yeah, if I even asked you, you would probably say no anyways'. DW then said that, if he said no, he would end up drowning himself in alcohol and they just kinda turned awkward for a bit.
I swear to fuck they're the gayest crossover ship.

- DW!Ringo and FW!Ringo are the only crossover shipped characters who called each other multiple nicknames: calling each other 'love' 'darling' and 'hun' multiple times.

- only people who read Max's art books will get this because he drew this and I never mentioned this in these books (I don't think) and this happened in the rp.
'hEY KITTEN WANNA FUCK-'

- future Matt still has some of his idiot-like nature in him, don't worry.

- in the future, Jon is around the mirror so much that, tbh, I think it kind if counts as him haunting that thing.

- I'm surprised Todd's body hasn't tried decaying yet, tbh.

- Tord's army soldiers are really good at their jobs but, if they have time off or something, they act like a bunch of college kids who don't give a fuck about anything anymore.

- speaking of soldiers, the main group that hang around each other is Yuu, Redd, Alex, Yanov (Yeet I'm adding him finally), and sometimes Paul and Pat.

- Pay may be a Red Army solider or pilot in the future.

- Tim and Torc officially start dating in the timeline before FW and DW even cross over.

- Tom eventually gets along with Tim in the future before he dies. Other than that, you guys know he doesn't get along with him very well.

- Ded can make flowers grow whenever he pleases since he used to be the fear of plants. Yes, he still smoke weed. That's he main plant he likes to grow around him so he always had his drug of choice.

- Ringo may actually not mind his cat form, he just prefers his human/neko form.

- Ringo fucking hates his bell collar. He usually takes it off when he's in his human form.

- Tord's the perfect person to talk to when someone feels depressed or is crying. He understands everything, it seems.

- don't worry, even in the re-write, the pain trio are still a thing (just the name for Tord, Torc, and Turk as a group)

- Ringo hisses at Eduardo because the dude acts like a fucking dog.

- Edd is probably worried about literally everyone he knows, even if he hates them.

- Tick hates DW!Tom because he's now officially the fear of trusting people, or pistanthrophobia. But, he eventually gets over the fear, becomes a dream, and gets along with Tom, accepting him into his family officially. But it takes Tord yelling at him, DW!Tom running away twice, and a smack from Tac to get him back into place.