Fanfic

Hey, guys, there's a fanfic for Fearsworld out-

Alright, I'll say it, it's a ship fanfic, not a backstory fanfic or something

It's over on Max's other account, Devil-Destruction and it's called Will We Catch Up To Love?

It's a fanfic we've been planning for a bit.

The ship is FW!Eduardo x DW!Eduardo because we wanted to use it.

We decided to base it off of the game Yandere Simulator with FW!Eduardo as Ayano (Yandere-Chan) and DW!Eduardo as Taro (Senpai)

Basically, we chose a bunch of Fearsworld and Dreamsworld characters to play as the rivals and side characters and it takes place in a high school in an multiverse-like timeline where all the AU characters exist in the same timeline.

If you don't know the game and are unaware of what it's implications are, here's a warning. There's a lot of mentions of death, suicide, and such.
Oh, yeah, and there's gonna be multiple different endings.

Max and I are gonna switch on and off and take turns writing chapters.
Like, I'm gonna write the first chapter, Max will write the second chapter, so on and so forth.

The other ships that will be mentioned are FW!TomTord and Gay Ghosts, aka DW!Todd and FW!Jon who are actually alive in this fanfic. Plus DW!Eduardo x the rivals, but I don't want to spoil who they are just yet.

So yeah, hope to see you guys there and hope you like it. Max and I are gonna work really hard on this one!