Sonic Doesn't Know How Robot's Work But Did He Ever Really

"Make way for the Queen!" A blue and green hedgehog in a red suit glided in.

"Oh mom- oh...." Sonic trailed off, seeing the hedgehog.

"Don't want to see the entertainment queen, ready to fight and ready to kick your ass in corporate kickball next week!" Breezie called as she went to a booth. She snapped her fingers, suddenly a version of metal Sonic trudged in, and sat at the booth. Suddenly, two joined Breezie.

"How's the Casino without your favourite head of security!" Scratch called.

"Don't forget your favourite, um... Casino guy!" Grounder called.

"Oh it's been alright, not much fun tho." Breezie said with a pout. The metal sonic growled as he was squashed under the two idiots.

"What do you want." Orbot hissed, filling Breezie's cup.

"Oh, honey, could I get decaf?" She said softly, patting Orbot's head.

"Yeah, whatever." Orbot picked up the mug and went to correct his mistake.

"So, this old tin can been good to you?" Scratch asked, rasping his knuckles on the metal Sonic.

"He's a good replacement for you three, well, not that you needed replacing, but you three were getting so tired, the old robot's home was the only place you deserved to be." She said, the door slammed open.

"Your gonna break my door!" Eggman yelled.

"Your gonna break my heart; if you don't get over here and give me a hug you little devil you!" Breezie squealed, she held out her arms for Coconuts. He ran to her and latched on. "How's my handsome, smart, and best personal assistant ever!" She qualled.

"I'm great I'm gonna figure it out, did you know Eggman owns this place, he does because I said so! I'm gonna figure it all out!" Coconut's called, ticking and shaking.

"Yeah you ever gonna pay your loan on metal Sonic beta or am I gonna have to repo him." Eggman huffed.

"Who's your repo man?" Breezie asked.

"I am!" Cubot called.

"Oh, you wouldn't take a pretty girls things would you?" Breezie leaned close to him.

"Who's that?" Cubot asked.

"Me, you wouldn't want to make me sad, I couldn't bear to have such a strong robot attack me." Breezie swaved with a small pout.

"Who's strong?" Cubot asked.

"You are you fine piece of machinery-"

"Breezie there is a list of reasons why this isn't going to work." Sonic called.

"Why not, rat?" Breezie hissed.

"Ok, well, he's gay, he's married, he's a robot, he probably doesn't even remember who or what you are, he has a kid, he's probably more off in space than Shadow from the past, and he's incredibly dense."

"I'm filled with concrete!" Cubot exclaimed, perking up.

"Only a little bit." Orbot peeped.

Suddenly the world thinned, to just Breezie and Orbot, Orbot putting the coffee down on the table with a hard cracking noise.

"Flirt with him again, I dare you hedgehog." Orbot hissed, a sharp cutting tone in his voice box, somehow he slammed a knife to the table, putting it deeply within the material.

The world went back to normal, and Orbot floated away, only after giving Cubot a soft tap on the side of the head with his own.

"Also, that." Sonic exclaimed, Breezie nodded numbly as she stared at the knife.

"I just need to borrow this for a sec." Eggman pulled the knife from the table and went to cut what he needed.

"So, what do you want?" Orbot hissed coming back over.

"Surprize me, and my cohorts!" Breezie called, three of the four robots cheered. Orbot shook his head and wrote in a order off the top of his head as he went to the rack. He smiled as he heartily smacked in an order. Eggman glared at him but started to drop the order.

"Which one is this to?" Eggman asked, looking at an item.

"I wholeheartedly could not care less who eats it." Orbot sighed as he passed by.

"Alright." Eggman dropped an order onto the flat top that made a large crashing noise.

Eventually, Eggman rang the bell and Orbot got the order to the table.

"Here, eat and be done." Orbot hissed, the five at the table looked at the meal and then dug in.

"This is good, what is this?" Scratch asked as he ate a thing.

"What you get when your don't order off the value menu." Eggman hissed, he sat in his normal resting chair.

"Wow, impressive." Grounder said, Breezie chuckled.

"Oh come on, you boy's aren't that poor." She sighed.

"Gotta conserve rings in this day and age, not like we have a large income anymore!" Scratch said.

"Oh yeah, I guess, and you two are saving up for the big day!" Breezie called, Scratch and grounder both choked on their food.

"We are not! Not now not ever you know this! It's completely casual!" Scratch squawked.

"Why would we make a standard day bigger-" Scratch slapped Grounder over the head.

"A wedding you maroon! She wants us to just get married already, but we aren't!" Scratch hissed.

"Oh yeah!" Grounder said, a small bit of dense turning back into rational thought.

"You two are together!?" Sonic exclaimed, nearly crawling over the booths to get more information.

"Wow you couldn't tell, that's sad even for your idiot brain." Eggman said as he witnessed Sonic almost burst.

"No, I, really? They don't act like Orbot and Cubot and I mean that's pretty standard for robot's, right?" Sonic squeaked.

"If you think our lack of touch, being unable to be passionate, and inability to be intimate is normal you shouldn't go down to the robot district any time soon." Orbot hissed as he filled Sonics cup. "We are complete enigmas to standard robot's of this day and age!" Orbot added.

"What did you think we were pincushion?" Scratch sneered.

"Aren't you two of the same batch, aren't you brothers!" Sonic called.

"Actually Scratch the idiot pulled a lever of which caused Grounder to be made from different parts than Scratch, the second Scratch is, um, not around for reasons. So no, they aren't related." Eggman interjected. "Batch mates, in a extremely forced technical sense although I have never serialized them as such, but not related by build or blueprint."

"Oh, well, I guess I'll just go back to my food." Sonic settled back down into his booth.