Arguments and GUN

Shadow was reading through bills, sipping on oil and glancing over every few lines at Venice floating around in a little plexiglass cage with some blocks. The door opened.

"Uhh, Mr. President sir, what would you like, like for dinner?" A beaver in a chef's outfit asked.

"As long as it's robot I don't care, just make sure desert is large enough, you're interns are really skimping." Shadow said, the beaver nodded, but before he left, Shadow called out. "Great oil, Dave!"

"Thank you Mr President, sir." Dave said, stepping out. Shadow went back to his paperwork before he looked over at Venice, who has turned on the TV near his box. Shadow looked at the picture before turning it up.

"-This morning, at roughly 2am, this mysterious box was found in this lovely park, law enforcement has tried to remove it but lasers fire at them every time.... Wait, what's that-" Suddenly the box blasted open.

Inside, Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot posed, and slowly raised up on a metal platform.

"-Citizens of Mobious, prepare yourselves for the ride of your life! I have taken this park to become the site of my new amuse- Sonic no fair!-"

"-What did you expect Egg Brain! I'll always be here to stop you!-"

On the screen, Sonic pushed a button on the bottom of the platform, it lowered and once it was down, Eggman slinked off. Cubot and Orbot followed him.

"That's the third week in a row." Shadow said to himself, he turned the TV back off. "Don't want the little man to get ideas." Shadow called to the fluff floating around in his box. Shadow then noticed what the fluff had built. "Aww, a little theme park of your own!"

Venice cooed and kept building, Shadow smiled at him. "If only Eggman just had a little model, or one that he liked to go to, then he would stop." Shadow exclaimed, he then stared at the little building his son made. He clicked a button on his phone. "Sticks get the public works contractor and the Eggman committee." Shadow picked up a notebook and started to scramble something down as his vice president affirmed and hung up.

~~~~

"You'll never take me alive!" Eggman blasted off with his jetpack. The GUN agents all watched the man leave through a hatch in the roof of his diner. Suddenly Cubot followed him with a jetpack.

"Don't leave us boss!" Cubot yelled.

Orbot grated his fans and threw off his apron, throwing it to commanders of GUN.

"What am I going to do with this?" Rouge asked.

"Obviously take care of this place because we ran off Robotnik." Vanilla snapped, she started to put on the apron, she looked at her forces. "Get our target and take him to 'void.'"

"Yes ma'am." an agent called, the Gun forces left, Vanilla and Rouge both went to cook as Orbot now floated off after his husband and his master.

~~~~

"They'll never get me, never!" Eggman yelled as he packed a bag.

"They didn't even say they would arrest you, what if we calmed down and-" Orbot tried to cool.

"Why else would they barge into my restaurant, on a day that Sonic was absent no less!" Eggman yelled.

"There has to be a perfectly understandable explanation about why GUN would be after you in this moment." Orbot hissed.

"We have tried to take over different places every Saturday for almost a month." Cubot called.

"Alright alright, let me call Scratch and have him get Octbot from school." Orbot opened his communicator and called a number.

"Hi Daddy."Octbot called.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS COMMUNICATOR!" Orbot yelled.

"Uncle Scratch give it to me because I was a 6S squad member!" Octbot called.

"Well after school go see Uncle Scratch!" Orbot hung up. Orbot's fans whirred at the speed of Sonic.

"Well now that that is done come on, we have to run!" Eggman grabbed his robots and sprinted to his Eggmobile. Once in they fled threw the ceiling.

"We have a GARAGE DOOR!" Orbot yelled looking down at the roof.

"No time, Helicopters!" Eggman bolted the Eggmobile forwards. "Alright pick a remote base, I should be able to get anywhere with our current charge, maybe somewhere close enough to get back on a battery!" Eggman called, a map popped out for Orbot.

"Well mystic jungle is destroys, the moon base has an airlock leak, we could go to the underwater- hey, why are we going anywhere, why don't we ask what's wrong!" Orbot snapped.

"Why would GUN chase us!" Eggman yelled, he made a sharp turn to avoid some GUN planes.

"Well we could Call Shadow?" Orbot suggested.

"Then they could track us!" Eggman hissed.

"We are already surrounded!" Orbot yelled.

"Fine," Eggman turned to Orbot. "Call the little rat and we will-"

They got a rocket slammed into them at full speed, in the explosion the Eggmobile went dead, and they dropped.