[03]'Versions'

×××

You,Papyrus and G have all been getting to know echother. Frisk too,but they barely say anything about themselves. You already know about them,Papyrus always asks though. He doesn't know sign language. But it turns out G does. You found that out when you were telling Frisk something,and he joined in on it. It was a little embarrassing,but you let it go later. You guess Ink was right. This one is better. Its been a day since you woke up here,and you've kind of gotten used to it already.

You and Frisk have been staying in Paps room on an extra bed he randomly had. You offered to stay on the couch,but he refused to let guests sleep on a couch. You couldn't help but smile at the kindness you've been given already.

"Humans! I invited all my friends over to meet you both!!!" Your smile fell. Okay. Okay okay Okay. "Wait. Really? Already?" Papyrus nodded. "Why not?" FUU- "Great." You said,wondering when you should jump out the window.

Frisk looked excited to meet them. They put a thumbs up,making Papyrus grin. "Great!! They will be here later this afternoon,so I'll be in the kitchen making the best spaghetti you'll ever have!!!" Papyrus ran into the kitchen,and Frisk tugged on your shirt. 'Why dont you look happy?' You forced a smile and picked Frisk up. "I am. Im just not the greatest at meeting new people."

You felt bad,having to lie to them,but their to young to understand. Plus,all that stuff you'd have to say. They nodded,patting your head with a grin. 'Its okay child. I understand.' You snickered,rolling your eyes. "Im. What? 10 years older than you?" You sat down in the living room,still holding Frisk. They hopped out of your grasp,sitting next to you.

'Yeah. You're pretty old.' You gasped dramatically,putting one hand over your chest. "Excuuuuse me? Is there a problem with being old? You're gonna be like me soon enough!"

They snickered quietly,and you barely heard it. 'Nu uh. You'll still be old when I get older. You're nineteen. Im nine. When I'm nineteen,you'll be like thirty.' Your lips curled up into a smirk,as you made eye contact with Frisk. They seemed slightly confused. "You asked for this Frisk!" You said,grabbing them and starting to tickle them. Their eyes widened as they tried to squirm away,but there was no way you were letting go that easily. They called you old after all! You laughed evily,making sure they had no escape.

Frisk finally let out a squel,making you stop. They moved from you quickly,crossing their arms and turning away from you. "Well,that was entertaining." Someone said. G was leaning against the wall with a grin. Was he watching? "How long have you been there?" You asked.

He shrugged. "Came in when you were tickling the kid. Pretty cute how you both connect." G said,throwing a wink at you.

You smiled at the compliment,Frisk still facing away from me. "Well,unlike now. They seem pretty mad." Frisk huffed,being the dramatic but determined kid they were. "They'll be fiiiine. Trust me."

×××

'Im not fine! Im not fine Im not fine Im not fine!' Papyrus just told you everyone was going to be here in a few minutes. You already knew who they were,but again. This is a different universe. They have to be different. You rubbed my head,letting out a sigh. Frisk was helping out Papyrus set up whatever,and G wasnt to be seen. Your legs were crossed on the couch. "Something wrong doll?" You jumped,looking up. Of course,G was there on the other side of the couch,tilting his head.

The nicknames... You relaxed,shaking your head. "Im fine. Just a little nervous." He chuckled. "Oh,don't be. They'll like ya. Trust me." At the same time,loud bangs came from the door.