{14}Color

×××

Show your soul..

Could you trust them?

It didn't seem like a big deal to Ink now,but you were still frustrated. You trusted Ink,but Alphys and G? You only met two months ago.. Do you want to do this?

Guess you'll have to. "I..guess." You said,pursing your lips together. Maybe you were over reacting. "I-if you w-want,I won't look.." Alphys said,leaving you to nod. "O-okay. Tell me i-if anything i-is w-wrong G." The skeleton nodded,letting Alphys waddle away. "Go ahead." He said,watching you. You felt uncomfortable,but sighed. 'Okay Ink,I'm trusting you.' You placed your hands on your chest,searching for the warmth. Once you felt it,you slowly moved your hands outward. Your soul appeared in your hands.

You opened your eyes to see it (F/C) and not rainbow anymore. You relaxed a bit,knowing G was probably looking directly into your soul. Literally. You looked at him,seeing that his skull was turned away. That left you confused. Was he not going to look? "G?.." "Put it back." He said in a soft tone. But didn't he just- What? "You don't trust us enough yet,so I'm not looking. The glow is (F/C) so you're (Soul trait.) Thats all i need to know right now." 'Aweeee G is being respectful.' 'Author chan please...' 'SHUSH THIS IS MY BOOK I CAN DO WAT I WANT-'

You decided to listen,placing your soul against your chest and letting it fade away. Guess he didn't see the red,not that it was really noticeable. "Its gone." You said. G hummed,standing up. "This was a waste of time.." G mumbled. What did he say? 'HE'S NOT SO NICE RIGHT NOW HUH-' 'AUTHOR CHAN STFU.' "I'll tell Alphys nothing is wrong. See ya (Y/N.)" He said,rubbing his skull. What's his problem?

He sent mixed signals,one moment he's caring and the next he's cold and rude. It confused you.. He doesn't think you trust him as well. That could be the reason. Well,trust issues suck.

You sat there,staring at the wall. He's different,everyone else here is different. Different than Underfell. Most of them have kind souls,but some will be corrupted. Why did this come up? This all seems random to you. Whatever...

×××

You guys can hate me all you want for the short arse chapter but I had to get something out. I won't really get into why I've been so inactive but I'll trying my best to be creative and find inspiration to write. -Unii