[10]Secret

×××

You knew this room all to well.

You knew what happened here.

You knew where you were.

But you didn't know.

Was it real?

Your eyes darted around the dim room. Was this real?! You couldn't tell. You just died. You think..

Ink didn't even show up. You were so confused.. The chains on your arms and legs were tightly wrapped around them,showing there was no escape. Your exposed body was pale and scarred. Just how it was before you left this hell hole. Tears weld up in your eyes from fear,confusion and frustration. 'I didn't even say goodbye..'

Your soul felt empty,no determination left within you. Even if there was a little in the first place. You felt empty. Well,that's not new. You let your head hang,the tears falling onto the cold concrete floor.

'This cant be real..it can't!' You cried quietly,looking down at yourself again to see a new scar. Exactly where Frisk slashed you. Frisk.. Tears continued to fall with soft hiccups and whines. You wanted to die. Actually,you have before. But you wanted to die permanently. You didn't want to live here. All you wanted was death.

"(Y/N!) Look at me! Its okay!" A voice shouted,making you look up and see you were no longer in that room. Ink gripped your arms,sorry plastering his skull. So it wasn't real...

You were panting,looking around and at yourself. Your arms and legs were free,and you were clothed. The scars were no longer there. But you still cried. You launched yourself into Inks arms,crying and hiccuping. "I-im sorry! I didn't-" "Hey hey! Calm down,you're okay." Okay? You could hardly be happy without something drastic happening. Like a fanfiction Alphys showed you before. 'BECAUSE YOU ARE IN ONE READER CHAN.' 'Author senpai? Again?'

'SHIT THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE-'

"I didn't do what you said..I'm sorry. I-I don't wanna g-go back!" You cried out,hiding your face in his scarf. Ink held you tenderly,rubbing your back and trying to calm you down. You gripped his shirt,shaking. Finally,after a few minutes,your cries died down. Ink made you look at him,a small smile on his skull. "(Y/N),I need to tell you something." He said,wiping your tears with his thumb. You nodded slowly,trying to control your breathing. He took your hand and sat you down next to him. You rubbed your eyes wrapping your eyes around your stomach. Ink sighed,taking an empty vile off of his vest and holding it up. "Just,don't get mad when I tell you."

"Okay?.." You mumbled. "Alright." He took a breath. "How do I say this?..Do you remember when you fell in UnderFell?" You nodded,looking down. "I didn't remember anything before that. I still don't." Ink glanced off,seeming to know what you were talking about.

"Well,do you think you could show me your soul? I-its for what im going to tell you! And its really important.." You didn't want to say yes,but he said it was for what he was going to tell you.. Showing someone your soul is like showing them your past. A soul is very sacred to the owner. If you were to show someone your soul,you'd have to trust them with all your secrets and know you wont regret it. The only other way a soul is shown is when the owner is about to die,or its a fight. Which neither happened to you when you died.

You nodded slowly,placing a hand over your chest and focusing on the warmth left from it. You both waited as your soul slowly appeared in your hand,forcing you to look away. It was dull (F/C),the slivers of red completely vanished. Small cracks were surrounding it,explaining why you felt this way.

Ink stared at it in awe. His expression didn't change as he brought his hand over to touch it. Your soul moved away,your eyes widening. How does it even?.. "Hey,hey. Its me,Ink. Remember me?" Uh,what? "Ink,what is going on?" Your soul seemed to float out of your grasp,slowly inching its way towards Inks hand. "(Y/N.)" He said,watching your soul. Inks hand was an inch away from your soul. It floated over to him,instantly lighting up. Your eyes widened as a light feeling spread through you. Your soul was now bright (F/C) with slivers of red. And other small amounts of colors? Ink smiled as your soul floated around him and bounced happily. "Woah.." He chuckled,placing the vile on the floor.

"Its nice to see you again." What was he talking about? "Ink,can you tell me what you wanted to talk about?.."

Your soul floated to the vile,circling it. "Oh,yeah..(Y/N.) The reason I keep saying these things is because,you are a creation."

•••

Oof SUPER SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY ITS SO LATE AND BOOM WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT DID YOU EXPECT THIS NO YOU DIDNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER IMMA GO DIE NOW WHILE PROCRASTINATING
                                             -Potato