{13}Soul

×××

"Frisk is being kept here until we figure out what's going on." G said,not looking at you. "Im going to figure it out soon. If they tell me,we'll find a way to stop whatever it is." You spoke,sighing. You had gotten Alphys to switch Frisk to a more comfortable room. They now slept in a bed with no chains keeping them there. Only the locked door is what kept them in there.

You still felt horrible for even keeping them in a room against their will. But G said it would be best until this situation was figured out. You rested in your bed,preparing for Alphys to rewrap your bandages.

There was a silence after those words were spoken. You sort of felt bad for yelling at G earlier,but if it meant getting to Frisk,it was worth it.

G sighed,pushing himself off the wall,and taking Alphys spinning chair. He turned it around and sat on it,facing you. "Yes?" You asked curiously. The skeleton didn't speak,making you sort of uncomfortable. He sort of just,stared. Like he was trying to read your mind. Or something. "Alright,I-I have t-the b-bandages ready." Alphys made her way over,causing G to blink. You turned to face her. G turned to her too. She fidgeted a little,making you snicker. She held a small red box in her arms. "G..u-uh. Y-you need to l-leave.." Alphys mumbled. G smirked. "Nah,I think I'll watch." That caused your face turn red,and a tissue box to be thrown at his skull. "Go away pervert!" You yelled,making G laugh. "Alright,alright." He got up,strolling out the room.

Alphys cheeks were red as she scurried over to you. You calmed down and sighed. "That skeleton,I swear can make the worst times turn funny sometimes." Alphys giggled,mumbling something. "Huh?" She perked up,her face turning darker. "U-Uh-Nothing! H-haha! Nothing.." You shrugged,not bothering to question it. Now it was time for some new bandages.

×××

"Thanks again Alphys." You said,pulling your shirt over your head. She nodded. "O-of course. J-just be careful w-with y-your wound. D-dont do-" "I'll be alright Alphys..I'm just worried about Frisk. You guys may not trust them,but I do. And whatever is going on,I'm going to do whatever I can to stop it. I don't care about what happened to me.." You said,trailing off.

Now you have two jobs to do. Free the underground,and ŞΔV€ Frisk. In eight months. Can it be that hard? You'll have to find out. Its already been difficult,but you felt like you could do it. You have to. Otherwise,you're gone from this universe. And you don't want that. So you're gonna do your damn best to get this done. G strolled back over,a cigarette in his teeth. Alphys sighed. "The others care about you though." He spoke,removing it and somehow blowing smoke. "G..y-you know I d-dont a-allow smoking i-in here." Alphys said,glancing away.

You looked at G. "Put it out." He stood there with a smirk. "You sound like Papyrus. You rolled your eyes. "Do it before I act like Papyrus and give you a long lecture about smoking." G dramatically sighed,pressing the end of the cigarette with his fingers.

It went out,before he tossed it into the trash. Alphys gasped,rushing over to it and taking it of the trash can. "T-that i-is a fire h-hazard!" She announced,waddling away with it,and coming back with it gone. G snickered. "Gee Alphys,you sure are on top of things. But I'm sure that Undyne would be-" You smacked him upside the skull before he could he could finish his remark. He groaned,rubbing his skull. "No 18 plus in my christian home." G blinked,confused and still rubbing his skull. "Its nothing. Just stop with the nasty comments."

Alphys was as red as a fire truck. You grinned,making her even more flustered. "Anyways..we have something to talk about." G spoke,earning a look from Alphys. She seemed to catch on to what he was saying. "Uh,okay?"

×××

"My soul?.." You mumbled,fidgeting in the bed. 'I can't say anything.' "Y-yes." What could you say? "When Frisk attacked-" "Not Frisk." You said. G sighed,continuing on. "They attacked,your soul didn't appear. That's unusual,considering it did with the first event. And since you were attacked. When we had tried to make your soul appear,your body rejected us. Nothing was found. So..do you know why?"

G was serious,he sat in the chair in front of you,while Alphys stood. You glanced away,trying to think of anything possible to say.

"Uh,no..that's really weird. Has anything like this happened before?" G shook his skull. 'Ink what do I do?!' 'Calm down,nothing is going to happen.' Wait he can actually hear you? This is new..Oh who cares! 'If they ask to see your soul,try it. I'll make sure nothing happens.' 'But that will leave them more questions!'

There was a pause. 'It'll be fine (Y/N.) Just trust me.' You pursed your lips. 'Alright.' "I don't know..it could've just been a mistake?" You said,letting whatever came to mind roll off your tongue. "T-this is n-no m-mistake,Even though i-it h-has never happened b-before.."

"(Y/N..)" G sighed.  "Can you show us your soul?"

×××

HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES IM DOING MY EXAMS AND CRAP BUT ILL BE OUT OF SCHOOL ON THE 29TH (ALSO MY BIRTHDAY XD)
                              -Potato